BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 2011

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the ports from the Fifa manual...not sure what to do with them though!

Could you give me a few quick instructions on what to do on that O2 wireless box page?

I can have a look tonight if you wish

Or you could just ring 02 and get them to do it for free...their customer service is excellent & they are really knowledgable. Plus its free to ring.

• 2 weeks later...

Played a guy today ranked at level 29 or summin and had 5000+ ranking points. Thought id see how good he is and challenge him. Turns out he has somehow managed to get a cheat squad in ranked games and has Spurs team full of world stars including torres, messi, ronaldo, alves, maicon, lucio etc. How did he manage to do this? Ranked games usually use updates squads and not the ones saved to your name.

He still only just beat me 2-1 with a normal man city team.

I play 3-3-3-1 with Rovers it works well on the counter-attack and is especially strong defensivley because it's effectively 5-1-3-1 when defending. Beaten people being the likes of Barcelona and Chelsea (almost everyone then) using this formation.

------------------Robbo-------------------

------Jones -- Nelsen -- Samba-----

Emerton ------ Nzonzi ------- Olsson

----------------------------------------------

Hoilett -------- Dunn -------- M.Diouf

------------------ Roberts ----------------

• 1 month later...

I can have a look tonight if you wish

Or you could just ring 02 and get them to do it for free...their customer service is excellent & they are really knowledgable. Plus its free to ring.

I ended up getting a Netgear router for £10, sorted the problem. Tried opening ports and all sorts. The fact that the O2 Wireless box has no DMZ mode for ADSL2 made it nearly impossible.

Anyway, here's what I came to thread for:

How do you play against those jerkoffs that start just passing between goalkeeper and defenders to protect a lead? Since you can't pause the game without possession and mark all those players, you're screwed. Or at least, I'm screwed. Doesn't happen very often, but I've got my rank up to 2800 and this now seems to be the most common way I lose.

Yep pressure with 2 players, throw a few random slides in so your player is sometimes getting up whilst they try to make a pass and intercepts....also slam up your mentality to ultra attacking.

Has that fixed all your probs Lechuck? a really good connection with no lags? might have to get one myself....which one you get?

Didn't realise you could do that, I'll try that.

Still sceptical about how well that will work though, still going to be two men against at least five (inc their goalkeeper).

There really should be something programmed into the game to counter this, it happened in Pro Evo too.

You should be able to get the ball mate – NOBODY can keep the ball against me like that….try to not do the obvious close downs and bring players in here there and everywhere.

To be honest I don’t get many like that online – although to be fair I rarely play online ranked games now – usually league games, that’s the way forward!

• 2 months later...

I ended up getting a Netgear router for £10, sorted the problem. Tried opening ports and all sorts. The fact that the O2 Wireless box has no DMZ mode for ADSL2 made it nearly impossible.

So best to get a N wireless router and that will solve problem? Im still getting some issues so just going to buy one if anyone sees a good deal

• 1 month later...
  • Backroom

Who is the data guy for Rovers on Fifa? Wasnt he on this board?

IF so he really needs to up Hoilett's pace and skill....

Is it not Kamy?

Who is the data guy for Rovers on Fifa? Wasnt he on this board?

IF so he really needs to up Hoilett's pace and skill....

for 2011 it was RoverVeryVeryFarAway who uses the official Rovers messageboard, I don't know if he'll be doing it for the 2012 addition though

Is it not Kamy?

I've been helping the guy who verifies all of the Premier League data for Fifa. A lot of the suggestiosn made in this thread I have fedback to him and he got them incorporated into the January update. Will be doing the same at the end of August.

Archived