BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sunderland Preview - 20:00 Monday 18th October

colin

Would it have been better if he had let him score?

He did the same at Villa league cup semi. It would have been better with 11 v 11.

i always think that when these last man red cards happen. unless it's very late in the game, or you're winning i think its better to just let him score. there's always the possibility that he might miss. even if he scores it's less of a blow than having to play 45 mins 10 vs 11.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor by Samba, I hope this will spur the team. How on earth can you blame Pedersen? Samba can shoot the ball away if he wanted, tried to be clever. Have to say it's a very poor Premier League game and both teams looking relegated, convince me not in the second half.

• Backroom

Samba's been inexpicably risky on the ball all evening. At one point during that half he ran over to the right wing, we invariably lost it and there was a gap in the back. We weren't punsihed then, but I was waiting for something like this to happen :(

Samba has been on the whole outstanding so far this season but he definitely ###### up just now. This incident doesn't suddenly make him a crap player and for those that say he is crap on the ball remember his part in that move for the goal against Arsenal.

He made a huge mistake that might cost us? Yes.

Lower league level of player? Absolute ######.

Sod the Red, I'm more bothered by the fact the numpty commentator on Sky thinks Sir Jack Hayward brought success to Rovers.

It's Kevin Phillips.

• Backroom

Give it a rest will you? You've been at it all evening. It's boring.

Fair point but it's just bloody frustrating being sat here and watch us create next to nothing.

Here's for a good half.

For all his flaws I bloody wish Roberts was on the bench now he'd be ideal to bring on

Sod the Red, I'm more bothered by the fact the numpty commentator on Sky thinks Sir Jack Hayward brought success to Rovers.

We'll do to Sunderland exactly what we did to Villa with 10.

Thank god I thought I was going crazy and was hearing things. Who the hell is this numpty!

Archived