BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan tickets

Ricky

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying tickets online is saying there are just 38 remaining. How accurate that is I do not know but heads up for people wanting tickets. Buy them online NOW. I don't think the season ticket restrictions apply post 5:30pm tonight... Give it a go anyway.

:lol: +1 for that!

Cheers looking forward to this one,it`s my lad`s 10th birthday that week and this will be his first ever away game. B)

Bacup, your son and yourself have picked THE away game to goto for his first match, the many Rovers fans there make it a great atmosphere and the Wigan fans are fine, lets just hope Santa gets another 3 LOL

We never won when Santa scored a hattrick did we?

Wasn't his only hat trick at Wigan? If it was, then the answer is you're right. By the way, that must be one of the few games (certainly Premier League games) where both teams have had a player scoring a hat trick.

Wasn't his only hat trick at Wigan? If it was, then the answer is you're right. By the way, that must be one of the few games (certainly Premier League games) where both teams have had a player scoring a hat trick.

You're right, we lost 4-3 and had 9 men, but came back to 3-3 from 3 Nil down, with 10 men, who got sent early doors, was it Bert?

I was counting on both a Santa hat trick IN ADDITION to our defence turning up to be honest, I know, I'm optimistic, but what the hell.

I couldn't ask for a Reid thunderbolt could I? What about a Jones thunderbolt? Now I'd pay to see that, The only other possible was Pederson, he likes to notch against these as well doesn't he?

Either way, my point was, ask Bacup's to ask his son if he'd take a 4-3 on his first away game?

Waiting on a few people to commit. Anyone know the state of play with tickets numbers? It may get until the middle of the week until I get to buy them

I'd be very surprised if it sold out, we've certainly not sold out Wigan away since Hughes was manager.

Puts my mind at rest

Would you believe this is my first away league game since our last ever visit to Maine Road?? :unsure:

Bought 2 tickets tonight they still have tickets left but lad in shop said he thinks it will be a sell out because the price of the tickets only £10 for adult if you buy two.

Archived