BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan tickets

Ricky

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked mine up this morning and was given seats on row FF, without me asking for anything. So I reckon they are handed out on a random basis.

And there plenty tickets left too.

I got my tickets on Sunday and got Row V Seats 119-120 so don't know what goes on with the distribution.

My Dad doesn't drink so who will let me join them for a pre-match pint!?

I think pretty much all the pubs in Wigan are fine for away fans. probably easier to stay in town initially - there's just the one pub at the ground - Red Robin - and it does get rammed on match days

I got my tickets on Sunday and got Row V Seats 119-120 so don't know what goes on with the distribution.

I think they started with the middle and worked there way outwards. When i rang the ticket office on the first day they went on sale the lady that area was being sold first.

Can anyone help me out?

I need one more ticket. Did anyone do the 2 for £20 and still have one left? Ideally in block ns3 as that's where my other 12 are.

I've rang the ticket office and they are selling the block 2 blocks away now.

Looks like I missed out on getting a ticket, umming and aahing on whether to go or not, now I'm not doing anything on Saturday, argh!

Anybody have a spare ticket they'd like to sell? Give us a bell if you do, would love to go and avoid a boring Saturday!

Looking for one ticket in the away end if anyones got one?

PM me please.

Someone on the 'Ewood Park's finest' Facebook group has a spare he will sell for a tenner, just scroll down til earlier today.

Don't know him, but worth a do mate

Someone on the 'Ewood Park's finest' Facebook group has a spare he will sell for a tenner, just scroll down til earlier today.

Don't know him, but worth a do mate

Not on facebook, but will pass the message on.

Thanks for that sambo :tu:

Archived