SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glenn could you add other designs?

Maybe some player specific ones? Like the Dunny one that was going around...

Perhaps a Phil Jones is superman one?? With superman body & Jones head?

And some more hoodys??

Also I think you need a 'Nelsen's stalker' for RIML

Glenn could you add other designs?

Yes

Maybe some player specific ones? Like the Dunny one that was going around...

Yes, but with stuff like that we have to be very careful. There are quite strict rules on what we can't and can't do. Mostly as long as we don't imply the person in question has authorise it (and we're not using their image to promote anything) we should be fine.

Perhaps a Phil Jones is superman one?? With superman body & Jones head?

Superman will be copyrighted and therefore a problem.

And some more hoodys??

Sure, which designs ?

Also I think you need a 'Nelsen's stalker' for RIML

:D

It's a stock design, if somebody would like to do any artwork (ideally vectors, but definitely a low number of colours) the I'll welcome them with open arms.

I wouldn't mind having a crack at some designs, Glenn.

Illustrator files I take it? I'm much more accustomed to Photoshop, but I'm sure I could manage something.

Anything specific I need to know about file types/size/resolution/colour profile/house style/fonts etc?

Great idea and work.

Sadly they don't appear to deliver to Australia :(

Could you not arrange for postage to someone here and I or they will forward it on?

Flippin 'eck Glenn great work but where's the ones with a picture of Mrs. Desai on the front???

I was all ready to order! ;)

i guess this is more for locals than overseas supporters. i noticed Glenn, responded to all other questions, except mine.

i guess this is more for locals than overseas supporters. i noticed Glenn, responded to all other questions, except mine.

Yes, but with stuff like that we have to be very careful. There are quite strict rules on what we can't and can't do. Mostly as long as we don't imply the person in question has authorise it (and we're not using their image to promote anything) we should be fine.

Superman will be copyrighted and therefore a problem.

What about if we get the players permission? I could ask the question of Phil Jones & Dunny....would that be suffice?

As for Superman....even a different version of it?? I think the dunny one was a yellow & blue superman in a cartoon style.

How about a '1 Jack Walker' Hoody - surely that wont be copyrighted??

Archived