BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the basic one with username on the back.

Did you have No 9 on the back BPF? If not l saw someone with BPF and No 9 walking down Livesey Branch Road before the game, l know a good lawyer if you want to sue for copyright ;)

By special request I've added a womens version of the hoody (not only does it allow different colours ... but not puce), it's a different fit.

Watch out though, it defaults to white text, which looks fine with the majority of the fabric colours, but not white or pink (which was the colour requested). However it should allow you to change the text colour to suit.

I had a look at mugs too (which somebody requested), but the work out at a tenner a pop, which is silly.

I saw BPF twice yesterday.

Sorry BPF I should have said hi but instead I walked straight past you. I was having a bad day and first impressions are everything, I'm sure I'll see you again in the Darwen End.

Does anyone have any t-shirt ideas for me? (Nelsen related obviously) ;)

I was thinking for the Darwen End a t-shirt with one big letter on the front of each one, so it reads out a message maybe a line in our songs, PRIDE OF LANCASHIRE maybe. I'm not sure if it would work, I'll have to count the number of seats on the row in the top corner.

I saw BPF twice yesterday.

Sorry BPF I should have said hi but instead I walked straight past you. I was having a bad day and first impressions are everything, I'm sure I'll see you again in the Darwen End.

Does anyone have any t-shirt ideas for me? (Nelsen related obviously) ;)

I was thinking for the Darwen End a t-shirt with one big letter on the front of each one, so it reads out a message maybe a line in our songs, PRIDE OF LANCASHIRE maybe. I'm not sure if it would work, I'll have to count the number of seats on the row in the top corner.

I was pretty sure that I saw you too. Don't worry about not saying hello, considering the game I probably didn't have the sunniest of dispositions!

Ha ha I like it.

I've just thought of one,

'Ooh, we're half way there, Ooh, Nelsen and Ooijer'

This will be the best seller :P I didn't go to the UEFA cup games but from what I've heard this was sung and everyone loved it.

Stick this picture on the back in grayscale, sod copyright ;)

34342.jpg

• Backroom

My hoody, just turned up, I got the light Gray with royal blue brfcs.com and it looks really good.

I would say the sizes are on the small side but mine is a good fit.

Sadly the site is nothing to do with me (other than I designed the BRFCS T-Shirt, but the guys at spreadshirts (whose site it is) have given me awesome support in the past, so drop them a line and see if they can help

Glenn

Archived