BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to get an 'I was there when Freidel Scored' one - what a night!

(for all of two minutes. Bloody Di Canio...)

Pedant alert.

Charlton wasn't it? Might have been quite a night for you Asp, but the game was a Sat aft.

And I think Ste's right - bloody Claus Jensen. And right in front of us visitors.

Pedant alert.

Charlton wasn't it? Might have been quite a night for you Asp, but the game was a Sat aft.

And I think Ste's right - bloody Claus Jensen. And right in front of us visitors.

I dunno, I can definately remember going - I was sat right behind the goal. I'm sure Di Canio was involved, maybe he got the assist? I remember him celebrating in front of us at any rate (or maybe the brain is going at my age...)

Jensen , top left hand corner diagonal shot at our end. Heartbreaking.

On another note was it the season after we went in carling cup 2 or 3 nil down and thommo got a hat trick...,

On topic, I quite like the shirts quite funky. And fair play to vinjay.

Jensen , top left hand corner diagonal shot at our end. Heartbreaking.

On another note was it the season after we went in carling cup 2 or 3 nil down and thommo got a hat trick...,

On topic, I quite like the shirts quite funky. And fair play to vinjay.

We were two nil down, Kuqi, Thommo and Benley scored. Great night

The one I'm thinking of is apparently 21 Feb 2004, click on info for that game here

Meanwhile, back on topic...........

That soccerbase site with the history of Charlton games should get its facts right. If it doesn't know them, it shouldn't display them.

26/4/1958 not much info re teams or scorers but states half time 0-0. It was actually 1-3, finishing up 3-4.

If user name is on the back of the hoodie garment, will it not be obscured by the hood?

Welcome back, ABBEY!

A couple of ideas...

1st one was thinking it could be changed based on the nation that the fan comes from.

2nd one I was thinking the branding of brfcs could be either on the arm, or top of the shoulder.

rovershoodies.jpg

hughesy...they look great. i would certainly buy 1 for me and the wife....she is from peru, so spreading the gospel down there, would be good too.

I'm a big tied up with work at the moment, but I'll try and make time to do some more designs this evening. Also apologies if you've emailed or PMed me recently and are waiting on a reply, I *will* get back to you soon.

Oh and a big thank you to everyone who has bought one or today, we really appreciate it !

Archived