BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Team

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditto if you're banging on about Burnley. And don't start that nonsense about 'if you don't sing' please. If people have paid their money and turned up they are supporting the team. If you are fit and able to sing then do so but please don't get on the backs of those who aren't.

I appreciate their are people who aren't able to get involve, but our home fans a painfully quiet which impacts on the team and if it wasn't for the group in the Darwen end there would be no one from our HOME fans audibly getting behind them and I personally think it is to the detriment of the team and the whole club.

I appreciate their are people who aren't able to get involve, but our home fans a painfully quiet which impacts on the team and if it wasn't for the group in the Darwen end there would be no one from our HOME fans audibly getting behind them and I personally think it is to the detriment of the team and the whole club.

move over there then or get behind and sing like we do in no1...JHC.

think i may go back into hibernation the loons have taken over the asylum.

How did we ever achieve owt before the 'Blue Brigade' :rolleyes:

I presume from your sarky reply you think the Rovers wouldn't benefit from a better atmosphere with more home fans singing, and if you can't sing and get involved when you have someone like the great Jack Walker owning your club and being on the greatest journey any Rovers fan has experienced, then their is no hope for us.

I presume from your sarky reply you think the Rovers wouldn't benefit from a better atmosphere with more home fans singing, and if you can't sing and get involved when you have someone like the great Jack Walker owning your club and being on the greatest journey any Rovers fan has experienced, then their is no hope for us.

Aye that's what I meant obviously!

move over there then or get behind and sing like we do in no1...JHC.

think i may go back into hibernation the loons have taken over the asylum.

5 of us have move are tickets to the Darwen end so we feel like we are at a football match and not at a wake, rather than being told to sit down and be quiet!

If you are one of the N01 sing then good on ya, but I would have thought you would agreed with me on the rest of the non singer (hand ringers)

Aye that's what I meant obviously!

Obviously not a Rovers fan if that's what you meant

5 of us have move are tickets to the Darwen end so we feel like we are at a football match and not at a wake, rather than being told to sit down and be quiet!

If you are one of the N01 sing then good on ya, but I would have thought you would agreed with me on the rest of the non singer (hand ringers)

Obviously not a Rovers fan if that's what you meant

Best rim the team or you aint a fan. Jesus.

• Backroom

I sing at games but I'm sick of people making out that if you don't sing you are not a proper fan, what a load of rubbish.

I bet a lot of the 100 club don't sing, are they lesser fans?

I bet a lot of the 100 club don't sing, are they lesser fans?

p

No, but I wish they never go to another away game. Nothing personal, but I cant recall us winning much when its a 100 club trip. Hope somebody can prove me wrong

Apologies if I'm wrong but I don't think I've seen this posted on here yet.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburnrovers/news/8912142.Roar_Blackburn_Rovers_to_Premier_League_safety/

A rallying call from Plunkett. As someone said in the comments this is usually the type of call JW would make so well done to the LT for taking up the responsibility.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I don't think I've seen this posted on here yet.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburnrovers/news/8912142.Roar_Blackburn_Rovers_to_Premier_League_safety/

A rallying call from Plunkett. As someone said in the comments this is usually the type of call JW would make so well done to the LT for taking up the responsibility.

Glad you posted this Ben, having been scathing of Paul Plunket in the past, credit is most certainly due to this guy for this piece in the Telegraph in trying to motivate the Ewood faithful for this saturdays game.

Hats off to the sports editor here, but then again he must have had a red face when his paper printed a picture of Villa Park claiming it to be Ewood Park.

• Backroom

Better not let TCO or Mattyblue read the LET today or they may think their is a conspiracy to get a good atmosphere at Ewood on Saterday, that will never do!

Stop being so bloody confrontational it seems a good percentage of your 11 posts are arguing with people, no need for it. I'm all for good atmosphere but singing aimed at stewards isn't good IMO.

well I'm going sing and support my rovers ! I'd miss my live footy if I didn't also renew my season ticket. yes I'm distressed at how events have turned up but I know someone who supports and watches Hyde united and she just gets on with it .

Stop being so bloody confrontational it seems a good percentage of your 11 posts are arguing with people, no need for it. I'm all for good atmosphere but singing aimed at stewards isn't good IMO.

confrontational? I'm just trying to get the point over that WE as fans have to go that extra mile to save our club.

The consequences of going down don't bare thing about.

In my opinion the Venky's will drop us like a tonne of bricks and get as much money back as they can and by what ever means, and that will be the end of us as we know it.

So I make no apologise for trying to get people more vocal which can only help our beloved Rovers.

Nor is this attitude that if you don't join in with songs you are somehow less of a fan. I've no objection to fans singing if they want to, despite the fact that far too many Rovers songs seem to be about those they claim to despise, and many contain obscenities I'm not happy with hearing let alone singing or chanting myself. I accept that if I want to watch live football then it's part and parcel of it for some people and they have to be allowed to encourage their team however they see fit, provided it's not racist or liable to cause trouble with other fans. But I don't want to join in with the songs. I'll be up cheering when the teams come out and appaluding and cheering every good move by Rovers, but it's just not me to stand singing and yelling all through a match. Doesn't mean I support the team any less, just that it's not what I'm like.

• Backroom

Nor is this attitude that if you don't join in with songs you are somehow less of a fan. I've no objection to fans singing if they want to, despite the fact that far too many Rovers songs seem to be about those they claim to despise, and many contain obscenities I'm not happy with hearing let alone singing or chanting myself. I accept that if I want to watch live football then it's part and parcel of it for some people and they have to be allowed to encourage their team however they see fit, provided it's not racist or liable to cause trouble with other fans. But I don't want to join in with the songs. I'll be up cheering when the teams come out and appaluding and cheering every good move by Rovers, but it's just not me to stand singing and yelling all through a match. Doesn't mean I support the team any less, just that it's not what I'm like.

Too right, but it appears the attitude of some people is you are only a proper fan if you're singing throughout the game or bouncing around like an idiot.

Too right, but it appears the attitude of some people is you are only a proper fan if you're singing throughout the game or bouncing around like an idiot.

I appreciate what you are saying, and as a matter of fact my friends and our children don't bouncing around like idiots or sing songs when their is swearing involved and in their lies the problem, as you think that sing your heart out for your club especially now in our hour of need makes you an idiot.

I think my point is lost on you!

• Backroom

I appreciate what you are saying, and as a matter of fact my friends and our children don't bouncing around like idiots or sing songs when their is swearing involved and in their lies the problem, as you think that sing your heart out for your club especially now in our hour of need makes you an idiot.

I think my point is lost on you!

Funny thing is I do sing and shout as those around me would vouch for and I have never said that makes you an idiot.

What I don't like is the view that everyone has to sing, and I hate some of the unproductive songs, '£2 an hour', 'sit down you pedophile' 'Owen Coyle is a ......' etc etc.

Either way come Saturday we will both be fully behind the team

Funny thing is I do sing and shout as those around me would vouch for and I have never said that makes you an idiot.

What I don't like is the view that everyone has to sing, and I hate some of the unproductive songs, '£2 an hour', 'sit down you pedophile' 'Owen Coyle is a ......' etc etc.

Either way come Saturday we will both be fully behind the team

Thanks god that's over with!

COME ON ROVERS!!!!

Archived