[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

According to DW Sports

The away kit is due out in May

The home kit due out in June

The Blackburn branch (up at the Soccerdome) were taking pre-orders on both.

This now wont happen due to no sponsor being finalised yet, shirts are ready apart from the fact the sponser logo needs making and sticking on.

This now wont happen due to no sponsor being finalised yet, shirts are ready apart from the fact the sponser logo needs making and sticking on.

Fancy proving me right on the away kit then ha ha

If the away is yellow with black trim and not yellow and black halves then I would guess it's either the same as the Livingston shirt or a yellow and black version of the Rangers shirt.

LIVINGSTON-F.C.201112-KITS.pngRangers-Home-201112-blog6.jpg

That yellow one looks like it should be on Startrek. It foolkin awful!! :unsure:

250px-DataTNG.jpg

Guest roverite1991

Please don't brutally murder me with a blunt instrument......but I quite like Bolton's home kit as above......

Please don't brutally murder me with a blunt instrument......but I quite like Bolton's home kit as above......

That's not it I should have known :lol: it was too nice to be a Bolton shirt. I can't find a link I'm just looking on a friend's facebook on my phone and it states on the picture 'BWFC Home Shirt 2011-2012' it has some dark blue thing going on at the top half of the shirt, I'll upload the picture after.

EDIT: I've found a link

Not keen on the shorts. Spurs look like they have bandages on when they are playing in that style of shorts. Shirts a bit busy but at least better than the 'bra' style!

Hopefully there's only so much you can muck about with in blue and white ...

Not keen on the shorts. Spurs look like they have bandages on when they are playing in that style of shorts. Shirts a bit busy but at least better than the 'bra' style!

Hopefully there's only so much you can muck about with in blue and white ...

careful mum, its been a strange time for us, anything is possible

If the away is yellow with black trim and not yellow and black halves then I would guess it's either the same as the Livingston shirt or a yellow and black version of the Rangers shirt.

LIVINGSTON-F.C.201112-KITS.pngRangers-Home-201112-blog6.jpg

OUR TRAINING KIT

Based on the stripes across the top of the new training kit maybe not far off with that yellow kit there. Unless the training kit looking like this means the actual kit won't I'm not really sure how these things work.

Archived