BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite like the look of the light blue training range reminds me of the time way back when we had bedside lamps of the same shade of light blue very smart let's just hope Spuds don't copy our style for themselves as I seem to remember them having one of their home kits in the same light shade of blue. Anyone know who the sponsors of the shirt is likely to be?

I quite like the look of the light blue training range reminds me of the time way back when we had bedside lamps of the same shade of light blue very smart let's just hope Spuds don't copy our style for themselves as I seem to remember them having one of their home kits in the same light shade of blue. Anyone know who the sponsors of the shirt is likely to be?

I don't think anyone knows yet. I guess it is all dependent on which division we are in as to how easy it is to find a sponsor.

Maybe I am in the minority but the top Junior is wearing looks horrible. :blink:

I think I'd rather just have a plain blue top than that design.

I agree, it looks like something from Star Trek! The colour's not too bad but the black bit at the top looks bad, hope the away kit is not like it.

Sponsors are set up - just depends on the league as to which deal we get

I presume that means we have signed a deal with one company and how much they pay us is dependant on the league. I guess it also rules out Venkys being on the front of the shirt.

Probably the best place for this:

I have found a guy on ebay who makes retro asics numbering. So far I've had three off him

#1 Flowers for 93-94 jewelled GK shirt

#7 Ripley for 94-95 away shirt

#16 Sutton for 95-96 away shirt

image here for those on facebook

He also makes the 94-95 home red numbering

These are excellent flock material quality and you cannot tell the difference from the printing from that time. Decent price as well, no more than £15 including postage.

If anyone would like information on where to get these feel free to send a PM

There isnt one yet!! lol

Just a blank shirt, no main sponsor....shame it cant stay that way

Aye, but even Barca have gone and got themselves a sponsor this year!

Last season at Wigan they released both the home and away shirts without a sponsor as a limited edition because they'd not yet secured a sponsor. they then released again with the sponsor and you could also take your blank shirt to the shop and have the sponsor ironed on - strangely not many people did!

I'm still guessing at Tata as sponsors

1500 job cuts in the uk, with more to follow - but then they sponsor an English Premier league team.....I doubt it to be honest mate.

Perhaps more of an international company that are big both here & in India....VW perhaps?

• Backroom

1500 job cuts in the uk, with more to follow - but then they sponsor an English Premier league team.....I doubt it to be honest mate.

Perhaps more of an international company that are big both here & in India....VW perhaps?

Ha ha shows how up on current matters I am

There isnt one yet!! lol

Just a blank shirt, no main sponsor....shame it cant stay that way

Ahh, I thought when you said sponsors were sorted and we'd have to wait to see what deal we get, you meant 'deal' as in how much money we'll get, not who it will be. My bad! ^_^

Archived