BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the sponsor on that Fulham shirt, Kappa kits are bloody nice. I like the tight fitting shirts(if you drink too much, you might not like it)… that is a very nice shirt, and I wish we go for Kappa again when our deal with Umbro is completed.

Black kits can look quite smart but I often can't see the players in them when the light is bad. Also they make some players look in need of a good wash to me (and that's before the match :D).

Bring on the colours :tu:

Black kits can look quite smart but I often can't see the players in them when the light is bad. Also they make some players look in need of a good wash to me (and that's before the match :D).

Pink? :tu:

palermo_calcio.jpg

avellino_football_kit_yellow_black_400_00012714.jpg

417104-482.jpg

big_stan09palermoroyalyellow.jpg

• Backroom

Better than Grey, they actually make players turn invisible I believe. Heard it from a good source.

My favourite away shirt in recent times was the all navy Kappa one, beautiful fitting kit and came with a free, 'We're back for Jack T shirt'

I also liked the last yellow and black one years ago as I got it a week before it came out because my grandad was friends with the chairman (can't remember if it was Coar of Bankfcroft at the time, he was a hairdresser and did both their hair).

I have always liked the Palermo (pink) kits.

I would love to have a pink 2nd/3rd kit for next year.

I liked the Kappa we had some years ago, but my fave have always been the Championship kits - Isn't it time for a throwback kit. Its popular in the US so might be on this side of the pond too...

This may have already been asked and I may have missed it, but when are our new shirts being released?

The most recent info (on here) was that sponsorship(s) had been agreed depending upon which league we were in.

I'd suggest that such a deal will be being finalised with shirt printing to start soon - assuming a shirt design has been agreed. If I was a betting man I'd be saying early June sometime.

I have high hopes for this shirt as I have held off buying the black box home kit for the last 3 years!

I'm kinda hoping for a delay in sponsorship to force them to release the kit without the sponsor on front. A nice blue and white tailored by umbro home kit with no sponsor would be my go to kit for years to come.

That's what happened to WBA a couple of seasons back. Not sure the club would start selling shirts though. I for one would be interested as well :) There are shirts out without sponsors, Lonsdale I think - could be from the women's team originally?

• Backroom

Someone raised a good point at the FF last night, if a sponsor isn't finalied before the Asia Trophy Venkys may see it as an ideal opportunity to display their own logo on the shirt for the tournament as a one off seeing as it's televised.

I should say thats not a line from the club just something someone in attendance mentioned although one would hope a sponsor would be sorted by then so they could get shirts ready and on sale as soon as possible.

Archived