BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Shirt 2011/12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The Celtic kit is disgusting in fact I hate all these Nike kits with the isometric stripes the Barca one is horrible as is juve

Guest roverite1991

Bad yellow and black kit:

Commons1.jpg

Everytime I look at this picture, I hear a swarm of wasps......oh no, wait.......oh GOD.........vuvuzelas :o:unsure:

It looks like someone has photoshopped the top half on to it.

Maybe it looks better in person than on a computer screen but I still can't get the star trek comparison out of my head! :lol:

888981xs.jpg

Haha, that is incredible.

Also, in regards me talking about the new kit in the now closed transfer thread, the response by the poster 'damo100' is incredible in many ways. Thank you for making my morning hilarious.

• Backroom

I like it, although I went to look yesterday and not keen on the yellow Umbro badge, it's also better that it's not plastered with sponsors. I think I may get the shower jacket.

• Backroom

Are you picking any of it up hughesy?

When I had a look I wanted to like the all blue one but it's a funny wetsuit type material, the shower jacket will be handy for matchdays but is very thin, smart though for football gear

• Backroom

are we any closer to knowing who we be the new sponsor of the club? or what next season will look like?

Nothing that is public knowledge no.

Although I can reveal it will be Blue and White halves

Archived