BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Check your account online if they have processed a change it will show there. They have started doing them, if you wanted to move to the darwen end there shouldn't be an issue as less renewed there than elsewhere in the ground funnily enough.

I fear we're going to be significantly down on last years total.

The gate for the Wolves game will still be over 20k and probably more like 23k, so no different to last season really SG.

The gate for the Wolves game will still be over 20k and probably more like 23k, so no different to last season really SG.

If season ticket sales are going to be well down Gav it sends a clear message to our Chicken overlords.Possible that many have just walked away for good and wont come back on a match to match basis,its very sad to say.

We played Everton in front of 27000 last opening day. I would presume Wolves will bring a few thousand as well- so an early barometer.

I'm sadenned that the work put in to get the crowds flocking back seems to have been thrown away.

And as a reponse to you Gav, we haven't had a sub 21000 gate for two seasons. Once the opening day 'big crowd' is out the way, I fear the less 'glamourous' games will see 18000 again- not good whichever way you spin it.

Ticket sales have improved since deadline day and are not as bad as 1st feared. Add a few new faces soon and im sure we wont be a massive number down.

That doesn't mean anything in itself Hughesy. Every time time they sell a ticket, the sales will have improved. How many had we sold at closing time on the last day for renewals - compared to the same stage last season?

And as a reponse to you Gav, we haven't had a sub 21000 gate for two seasons. Once the opening day 'big crowd' is out the way, I fear the less 'glamourous' games will see 18000 again- not good whichever way you spin it.

That won't happen, so no spin needed.

So do I, but the only reason we haven't for two years is because we have has 18/19000 ST holders, we sell 14/15000 we will.

Especially if we are playing poorly and at the wrong end of the table cos the walk ons will disappear.

You need to read things with a little more care. I have never purchased a season ticket but that does not mean that a) I have never been to Ewood or B) that I dont spend money on my team in a variety of other ways. People can spend their money in whichever they like (I did say that at the end of a post), nor have I whinged about people not putting money into Rovers, I merely stated that given the option I would always buy a season ticket.

Wow I mean wow, you know nothing about me or Yeti yet are judging our qualities as fans. I will say again if I had the option I would buy a season ticket every season without fail.

Getting hammered by Blackburns number one supporter, who incidently won't be buying a season ticket this season because of Venkys.

The reality is, he doesn't have the bottle to admit he's just lost interest, its much easier to blame the owners, PATHETIC!

Rovers supporter? yeah right.....

Getting hammered by Blackburns number one supporter, who incidently won't be buying a season ticket this season because of Venkys.

The reality is, he doesn't have the bottle to admit he's just lost interest, its much easier to blame the owners, PATHETIC!

Gav, didn't you say that none of your mates were going to renew because of Allardyce?

Gav, didn't you say that none of your mates were going to renew because of Allardyce?

Allardyce has gone den, has nobody told you :D so it wasn't an issue :tu: all have renewed, with a couple of new ones bought also.

I'm sure you'll agree Den, this thread has hypocracy running through it, especially from one certain poster who saw fit to hammer long distance fans, only to be found wanting himself and won't be renewing.

Hiding behind the owners, when really he just ins't interested in Blackburn Rovers any longer, he needs to show some backbone for once.

we shouldnt judge people because they dont have a season ticket, theyre still as passionate as everyone else. Take me for example, i was a season ticket holder for 6 years until 2003, i still go to home games but not all the time, i have payed for a season ticket for this season but doesnt mean to say im happy about whats going on. Completely the opposite, i have a bad feeling for this coming season, for those who have renewed/bought season tickets for this season, im sure they are not going into the new season with any high hopes, like me, im sure they are feeling a sense of dread. Me buying a season ticket isnt a vote of confidence for the manager or owners, im there to support rovers and nothing more.

IMO. youre a fan for life and if youve got the funds you should always buy a season ticket.

i hated big sam's style.. not going over that again.. but i still attended most away games and would never think about not renewing my season ticket. had 1 since 1982/3 and will continue to have 1 whatever division we are in!

support your team. rovers need your support more than ever.

IMO. youre a fan for life and if youve got the funds you should always buy a season ticket.

i hated big sam's style.. not going over that again.. but i still attended most away games and would never think about not renewing my season ticket. had 1 since 1982/3 and will continue to have 1 whatever division we are in!

Airy fairy stuff Zacc.

Not in the real world mate. Fans fall away for all sorts of reasons - telling them that they should buy a season ticket for the rest of their life might not wash well with them.

As for Venky's and the ST sales, it seems as though there are thousands who are telling them "we will not support what you're doing to our club". They have every right.

Airy fairy stuff Zacc.

Not in the real world mate. Fans fall away for all sorts of reasons - telling them that they should buy a season ticket for the rest of their life might not wash well with them.

As for Venky's and the ST sales, it seems as though there are thousands who are telling them "we will not support what you're doing to our club". They have every right.

Airy fairy stuff Zacc.

Rather hypocritical to hammer other members of the site for not attending though Den, wouldn't you agree?

Airy fairy stuff Zacc.

ANY1 WHO HAS THE FUNDS BUT CHOOSES NOT TO BUY A SEASON TICKET ON THE GROUNDS OF OWNERS, MANAGER, DIRECTORS PLAYERS.. is airy fairy and not a true fan. because fans support the club! not anything else!

fans have the right to boycott season tickets, but if they do they forefeit being a true die hard fan of blackburn rovers!

ANY1 WHO HAS THE FUNDS BUT CHOOSES NOT TO BUY A SEASON TICKET ON THE GROUNDS OF OWNERS, MANAGER, DIRECTORS PLAYERS.. is airy fairy and not a true fan. because fans support the club! not anything else!

fans have the right to boycott season tickets, but if they do they forefeit being a true die hard fan of blackburn rovers!

As i've said before I support Blackburn Rovers... not the owner's, manager or anyone else... :brfc:

ST gets renewed every year as soon as they are released, that will never change.

Rather hypocritical to hammer other members of the site for not attending though Den, wouldn't you agree?

Never done that Gav.

I have questioned how certain people know so much about tactics and players, while never going to any game. Even though they could. :P

Never done that Gav.

I have questioned how certain people know so much about tactics and players, while never going to any game. Even though they could. :P

The whole scenario isn't aimed at you old bean.

Archived