BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer 2011 Transfer Window Part One

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yep, I imagine the deal will go through at £16m then sadly although it sounds United went about it in the wrong way they wont be punished

I'm actually embarrassed by that, United must be pissing themselves at this bunch of amateurs. They want to know how a club found out about the release clause ffs, maybe all these clubs use the same sources as Nicko, what a joke.

Im not being funny but most of nicko's story originate from stories we already know. BPF and Hughsey are far more reliable than Nicko, im not having a pop at the guy. BUT this is the guy who said Larsonn would sign, Ronaldinho was a possibilitiy and that venkys would spend massive, but now says they will spend £5mil

tabloid reporters my arse

How very dare you!

It's a shame about this complicated release clause thing that we put in Jones' new contract. But by God aren't we fighting hard to get the best deal for the club now eh!

What a shambles. With Kean's war chest would another 3 or 4 million really matter?

What an anti climax!

I've noticed that Nicko doesn't really ever tell us anything we haven't heard already, yet here we all are desperately waiting for some exciting news that hasn't materialised!

He must be laughing his head off!!

Archived