BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] £30,000,000... has Jerome hit the jackpot?

Guest SuperAgentJB

No idea why he was at Ewood last night, as for transfers etc. that is all being done "in house" so he is not involved in that process, unlike in January when he setup base at Brockhall and was the main man doing all the negotiations etc. that is no longer the case.

For me the presence of Myles Anderson just about sums up the whole stench around Blackburn Rovers.

If the 'so called ' manager was any sort of a man or had any ethics he would have said " Sorry, I can't take this kid on it's a complete conflict of interest".

If he thought he was any good he could have encouraged him in his efforts to find another club.

If his father had any scruples he would have told his son that a contract at Blackburn Rovers would always be seen as a stitch up and the lad would never be shown any respect by the rest of the squad or the fans.

Instead they've all just blithely and arrogantly gone on their merry way. This really shows to me how little they respect the fans and the institution of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

And that for me is really worrying.

(......I've nothing against the lad himself, but the fact that he's cr@p just makes things worse!)

No idea why he was at Ewood last night, as for transfers etc. that is all being done "in house" so he is not involved in that process, unlike in January when he setup base at Brockhall and was the main man doing all the negotiations etc. that is no longer the case.

could he just be a guess of Balaji Rao for yesterday game?

or was he expecting his son to play?

I 'm glad someone has finally worked that out :-)

Hey!, he is not alone, been saying it for a while now and re-affirmed after reading one of your blogs

the problem is more people with info should get it out in the public

For me the presence of Myles Anderson just about sums up the whole stench around Blackburn Rovers.

If the 'so called ' manager was any sort of a man or had any ethics he would have said " Sorry, I can't take this kid on it's a complete conflict of interest".

If he thought he was any good he could have encouraged him in his efforts to find another club.

If his father had any scruples he would have told his son that a contract at Blackburn Rovers would always be seen as a stitch up and the lad would never be shown any respect by the rest of the squad or the fans.

Instead they've all just blithely and arrogantly gone on their merry way. This really shows to me how little they respect the fans and the institution of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

And that for me is really worrying.

(......I've nothing against the lad himself, but the fact that he's cr@p just makes things worse!)

An excellent post Wiggy. I couldn't agree more. On Monday, young Myles got into the Reserves in the centre of defence because Matty Pearson was injured. However, when Pearson is fit both he and Anthony O'Connor are the automatic choice for centre-back, although I have to say that Hugo Fernandez Molina, who is a midfield player, has looked a class act when playing in the centre of defence. In other words Anderson becomes surplus to requirements. If he is going to be used at left-back then Adam Henley - who is developing into a class act - or Raheem Hanley, another excellent prospect, miss out. Whilst I can understand Anderson wanting to get his son on the football ladder the fact remains that he is going to struggle to be accepted. The fact that a far better player in Gavin Gunning, a lad who worked his way through the Academy, was allowed to leave for Dundee United the other week without being given the same opportunities as young Myles sums up the state of the club for me. Not what you know, but who you know now seems to be the order of the day at Ewood Park.

Perhaps our owners have realised that we desperately need players, are running out of time, and have decided to turn to someone who knows what they're doing and will get them what they need.

So basically the thing we've all been asking for them to do. The only issue here is that the agent concerned is the demonised Mr Anderson.

Archived