BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rumour: Venky's To Sell?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Gandhi will rise from the dead and work down my local takeaway before we get Champions' League football.

Its possible. He's Ghandi, after all. :P

They let anyone in nowadays. Even simpletons like yourself.

If idiots like me can get into university, I'm pretty sure anyone could. :D

They let me in. And I freely raise my hand and acknowledge that I'm not the brightest.

On the other hand, Abbey is not a simpleton. I suspect he's far from it. He is, unfortunately, extremely coarse.

Ambani?

That's them. Just a pipe dream of mine. :tu:

Venkys will come through. Either with a buyer with deep pockets or decent signings. Let's all visualize success. :D

youyou dont need proof on this board any old rubbish anyone says is right as long as their called nicko

i could start a rumour saying that the squad will travel by goat to their first away game this season and people would believe it

its getting beyond the joke now

youyou dont need proof on this board any old rubbish anyone says is right as long as their called nicko

i could start a rumour saying that the squad will travel by goat to their first away game this season and people would believe it

A goat, seriously? surely that's not good for the players, VENKYS OUT KEAN OUT

Is it? That's good, as I like Cobra.

Anyhow, let's assume that the Rao's do want to sell, who the hell would want to buy Rovers? Tata? I just can't see the club being a real asset. Same for that Chinese investment arm of their government that were linked to liverpool. The Ambani brothers would probably take on a club like Newcastle if Ashley stopped asking for stupid money.

All we can hope for is that the Rao's will pull themselves together and get a clue.

Nicko has not started this rumour?

Can the goat finish a one on one?

I am getting a little bit fed up of all the doom and gloom surrounding BRFC ...It is time for Venkys to sell up or get proper football people employed , who are capable of doing the job (that includes the sacking of Steve Kean)...Between Kean and Venkys , we have complete amateurs doing the jobs of professionals ...

There is never any good news , which makes me think , something is drastically wrong with the club ..Time is running out we cannot go through this transfer window , with no new signings , we will be near as damn it relegated by the next one !!

Eh ? This wasn't a Nicko story

The fact we knew people would be demanding to know the source (and we won't disclose it) is one of the reasons we sat on this a little while before mentioning it, but it seems the news had escaped other ways, so it seemed silly to deny it's existence.

Theres nothing to say Cobra is our new sponsor. Nothing to say Venkys are selling. Only today I heard a rumor Steve Kean was going to be out of his job. It was only on twitter though with no evidence supporting any facts. We all want Venkys to come out and say either way but really why would they. This is only a rumor going around the Internet. Its not had any mainstream press attention at all. Until then there is no story to confirm or deny.

Nicko has not started this rumour?

Can the goat finish a one on one?

very true he didnt start this rumour,i dont think anyone knows who did, but now hes heard the rumour hes egging it on like he actually knows what is going on saying that they are unhappy, if anybody i will be listening to andy cryer he gets alot more things correct that nixon, whom just lives in a diiferent world! please tell me how one day he can say we have £50m to spend and then the next day say they are looking to sell or are looking at freebies? the worst thing is people still listen to him!

& about the goat's, yes there are more than one.. each players get there own traveling goat

ive heard from a reliable source the goats have been going under intense training watching how to master finishing one and one with jason roberts on the BBC website, this may or may not be true but its from a insider at rovers!

like who.... ???

do you not remember how long it took the trust to find a buyer?

what happens IF they sell to JUST any chancer.. like ali al syed!

[/quote

Hopefully not somechancers like these clowns..mr pro venkys

very true he didnt start this rumour,i dont think anyone knows who did, but now hes heard the rumour hes egging it on like he actually knows what is going on saying that they are unhappy, if anybody i will be listening to andy cryer he gets alot more things correct that nixon, whom just lives in a diiferent world! please tell me how one day he can say we have £50m to spend and then the next day say they are looking to sell or are looking at freebies? the worst thing is people still listen to him!

& about the goat's, yes there are more than one.. each players get there own traveling goat

ive heard from a reliable source the goats have been going under intense training watching how to master finishing one and one with jason roberts on the BBC website, this may or may not be true but its from a insider at rovers!

Cryer has confirmed he has heard the rumour too.

Cryer has confirmed he has heard the rumour too.

cryer doesnt say he knows anything about it though just the rumour we have heard

alan nixon has some magical communication method with venkys and seems to know they are unhappy

coincidence he hasnt said anything like this before the rumour was produced?

cryer doesnt say he knows anything about it though just the rumour we have heard

alan nixon has some magical communication method with venkys and seems to know they are unhappy

coincidence he hasnt said anything like this before the rumour was produced?

Could be a coincidence or the rational explanation that he was waiting on Kammy to get better info and waiting for him to post on the site first.

Archived