BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steven N'Zonzi

RibbleValleyRover

According to Talksport Dortmund and Villarreal are interested in N'zonzi:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8893/7/blackburn-facing-fight-keep-nzonzi?

I am more worried about Dortmund's interest than Villarreal. Dortmund are the current German Champions and have a very young team full of excellent players with potential to get even better. N'zonzi would tick all the boxes if they want to continue their current model - young, solid player with some decent potential.

It may be just me but I thought we looked a better side when N'zonzi came back into the side towards the end of last season. I also thought some of his weaker qualities specifically passing and retaining possession looked much improved.

When you look at the Rovers squad he is probably the only central midfielder we have that is good enough and the only one I think we must keep (excluding Lowe who is on the fringes of the first team and is still considered a youth player).

It may be just me but I thought we looked a better side when N'zonzi came back into the side towards the end of last season. I also thought some of his weaker qualities specifically passing and retaining possession looked much improved

Agree.

It may be just me but I thought we looked a better side when N'zonzi came back into the side towards the end of last season. I also thought some of his weaker qualities specifically passing and retaining possession looked much improved.

When you look at the Rovers squad he is probably the only central midfielder we have that is good enough and the only one I think we must keep (excluding Lowe who is on the fringes of the first team and is still considered a youth player).

Agree 100%

Now is not thw time to sell another young middield player.

Nzonzi is exactly the type of player we need at Rovers, young, hungry and looking to get better.

We dont exactly have a lot of quality midfielders as it is and would be ill advised to lose a good one IMO.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Even if we are to sell, I would be upset if we received less than 12m for him

Mauro Formica, Brett Emerton, David Dunn, Vincenzo Grella, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Keith Andrews, Herold Goulon, Josh Morris, Jason Lowe, Zack Alley, Robbie Cotton

We absolutely, definitely, with a doubt, MUST keep Steven N'zonzi.

Oh, and bring in someone to help him.

Jal- go and have some quiet time, you're becoming far too tiresome.

I would, just give us a positive.

Certainly aint taking any pleasure from being so negative, definitely not.

Beginning to really fear the worst for Rovers.

I would, just give us a positive.

Certainly aint taking any pleasure from being so negative, definitely not.

Beginning to really fear the worst for Rovers.

You're not tiresome at all mate. Keep posting.

Can't stand these people who sleep-walk into oblivion.

Archived