BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window Chat Thread

Iceman

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

And, by the way, the bank problem is 100 per cent right - confirmed to me by someone who would know tonight.

I thought you reported this in the paper the other day?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-Rovers-face-transfer-crisis-as-Phil-Jones-to-Manchester-United-money-used-for-overdraft-and-Chris-Samba-could-leave-for-Arsenal-or-Tottenham-Hotspur-article771592.html

So technically I could write a story for the newspapers and get it published providing I could confirm it within 3 days?

Sign me up..

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you reported this in the paper the other day?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-Rovers-face-transfer-crisis-as-Phil-Jones-to-Manchester-United-money-used-for-overdraft-and-Chris-Samba-could-leave-for-Arsenal-or-Tottenham-Hotspur-article771592.html

So technically I could write a story for the newspapers and get it published providing I could confirm it within 3 days?

Sign me up..

The story was confirmed before it was written originally. Then I noticed some form of denial yesterday. So I made a further call today and got it confirmed again.

Smart ass.

been given nicko's blessing to break this.. all my own work!

we have shown an interest in raul! was def discussed over the wkend. he's free and schalke are so much in debt they cant afford his wages or to pay up his contract!

maybe this explains pavone ???

another one to add to the list you SAY were after how is that benfica player who was over on trail

THAT is one of the subjects being discussed at a huge summit in India tomorrow...manager and assistant [strangely] are there.

I know there are rumours both will be bumped. But I am told they will also be asking questions about the budget.

Do you know who asked for Jensen to be there? Venky's or did Kean need his hand holding?

Do you know who asked for Jensen to be there? Venky's or did Kean need his hand holding?

The number of differing stories circulated over the last three days has been ridiculous. However, having said that, our owners are so unpredictable. Can only think that they are contemplating sacking Kean, and haven't yet decided which is no surprise, and replacing him with Jensen - can't think of any other reason why Jensen would be there.

The number of differing stories circulated over the last three days has been ridiculous. However, having said that, our owners are so unpredictable. Can only think that they are contemplating sacking Kean, and haven't yet decided which is no surprise, and replacing him with Jensen - can't think of any other reason why Jensen would be there.

Well they have history of giving assistants/coaches the managers job so you never know haha

The amount of conflicting stories coming out in the papers about blackburn rovers football club at the moment is ridiculous. However 3 weeks ago Mrs Desai said "we will sign a forward and defender in 2 weeks" for whatever reason, she was wrong!! Steve Kean originally said he would have the best transfer budget in recent club history and have all the jones money to spend, yesterday he changed his mind and said we didnt have all the Jones money. He also said we would have 2/3 players signed before Hong Kong, lets hope this time he is correct, however since he is off to india tomorrow for his monthly jaunt i can't see it. I am not saying they are lying, but they are constantly wrong with their promises! something aint right and quite frankly this "wait and see" line they keep feeding us with, is beginning to wear thin

Raul still has the magic. He was brilliant for Schalke from what I saw.

Not getting excited though. We'll probably sign Jim Foureyes from Fleetwood under 7's for an undisclosed fee.

He's quality on fm2011!

Jim I mean

surely we have rejected him, den ?

he needs a club or a job to get a work permit. maybe he can work at mcdonalds?

waste of space!

Pretty sure when he signed Nicko said he needed another twelve months in this country to qualify, he's done his time, he signed for Pompey in 2006, is the qualifying period not five years?.

The devil is in the detail. It is unusual. But, then again, what isn't at the moment? Jensen was told to go...

I wish I was at that meeting tomorrow. Big decisions on so many fronts.

6 players to get to last seasons standard!??!?!

I admit that JJ and PJ need to be replaced by great players but what other players are we missing?

EH Diouf, MB Diouf, RSC won't be missed...

Yes... SIX players minimum... good ones that is ! :rover:

Is there any chance that ManU put pressure on the bank to come after the Rovers. It seems rather odd that immediately after we "pulled one over" on SAF, the bank came after Rovers. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist, but it doesn't seem to make much sense. The owners have money although its clearly not in the Rovers accounts at this point.

artist i have never known anyone to spout so much rubbish as you about kean and venkys, are you in love with them?

Glad to see someone else take the mantle.

Not that I am defending Venkys or Kean, but I think it's just a case of TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB having different opinions from the rest of them. And why not?

Unless you prefer everyone to sing "Venkys out" in one voice, you've got to deal with some people backing Venkys, and some people ousting them.

So based on nicko's report, we're going to have Raul, no Honda, and no Mongungu?

Also about the bank problem, I do believe it's true, but shouldn't that have no effect on transfer funds as those funds are supposed to come from a separate account? Especially since the Jones money isn't paid in full anyway, how are they able to freeze 16.5 million that we haven't received? I'm sorry for being confused, hope someone can clarify this.

Archived