BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so how does Kean sell Blackburn to Raul?

We just lost at home to relegation rivals, and we didn't have a CB.

Fancy a bit of a scrap?

Raul would walk all over Kean too, Raul has a bad game, he plays and where he wants.

so how does Kean sell Blackburn to Raul?

We just lost at home to relegation rivals, and we didn't have a CB.

Fancy a bit of a scrap?

Raul would walk all over Kean too, Raul has a bad game, he plays and where he wants.

I think the only person who could persuade him to move here is Salgado

Schalke_UK Schalke UK fan club

Heldt: "There's no sense in trying to keep a player at Schalke who isn't happy any more."

Does this also go for Jermaine Jones? Pretty please.

I don't think there is much of a secret tht there are stronger characters in the dressing room than Steve Kean and that they saved our bacon at the end of last season.

Does this also go for Jermaine Jones? Pretty please.

I don't think there is much of a secret tht there are stronger characters in the dressing room than Steve Kean and that they saved our bacon at the end of last season.

It's great that even when news like this leaks out some members of rentamob are still able to find an opportunity to smack Kean :wacko: Where as, I'm so excited I might wee! :lol:

Philipl.....our very own Vicky Pollard. Yerbutnobutrightbut...Shut up!

Mixed emotions on this: going to the Schalke-game at Thursday and was anxious to see Raul, but if he's really coming to Rovers, then I guess it's ok. Worst case scenario is that we're just being used to force Malaga to make their move and I don't see Raul and he moves to Malaga.

2 names just popped in my head, Dino Baggio and ossie ardilles.....please Raul, if you grace us with your presence don't be like them!

Dino Baggio was hardly the world name that Raul is!

As for Ardilles I was too young to see him, but he raised the profile, much like Raul will do if he arrives.

Archived