Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BILD.de Germany

Who knows? Things stepping up?

Like I've said a few times, Zac has been spot on with his information all summer, no reason to think he'll not be bang on with this either.

It would give everyone a major boost if someone of Rauls calibre came to Ewood

Lets also point out that Nicko has said he's going elsewhere, if memory serves me correctly.

Zac's not often wrong so he must have some good information Re Raul. But as I posted a week or so ago have been told by Venky's that they have no interest in signing Raul, Schalke have also said that they Have Had No Enquiries About Raul

So where have BILD got it from then Kammy?

Zac's not often wrong so he must have some good information Re Raul. But as I posted a week or so ago have been told by Venky's that they have no interest in signing Raul, Schalke have also said that they Have Had No Enquiries About Raul

That article was posted early Monday mate.. I doubt Bild would of quoted the Schalke boss directly stating a bid was received Monday if he had not said that.. they are a pretty huge (if often Sun like) newspaper and very closely linked to Schalke.

Schalke superstar Raúl (34) is about to depart for England. The Premier League club Blackburn Rovers make an offer to the Spaniards. This was confirmed by Schalke manager Horst Heldt (41) ...

Heldt: "We have yesterday an official request from Blackburn Rovers received by mail. Then we have taken with his advisor. We will meet today with Raul and his advisor and talk about it.

Actually, we want to give him, but when he tells us that he wants to go, we will deal with it and enter into negotiations. There will be a timely decision in this matter and that no later than tomorrow, 13 clock.

Superb work Google translate!

Like I said Zac is not often wrong and must've good information, I was just posting what Venky's had said.

Signing Raul would give everyone a HUGE BOOST.

Sources from outside the usual channels have been correct for some time it seems. I can understand associated sources being economical with the truth. It needed protecting and may yet turn into just another .........

Having "read" the article the paper seem pretty sure that we are in with a very good chance of signing him. Not going to get carried away with this until I see him doing the keepy uppies but this would go a long way to repairing some badly burnt bridges if Venkys can pull it off. :rover:

Schalke superstar Raúl (34) is about to depart for England. The Premier League club Blackburn Rovers make an offer to the Spaniards. This was confirmed by Schalke manager Horst Heldt (41) ...

Heldt: "We have yesterday an official request from Blackburn Rovers received by mail. Then we have taken with his advisor. We will meet today with Raul and his advisor and talk about it.

Actually, we want to give him, but when he tells us that he wants to go, we will deal with it and enter into negotiations. There will be a timely decision in this matter and that no later than tomorrow, 13 clock.

Superb work Google translate!

http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC110816-0001185/Bolton-wants-veteran-striker-Raul

Just read same article but it claims that Bolton are the club that have bid for him?

I almost prefered it when Raul was a pipe dream, i'm really trying to not get my hopes up with this because i just know it's going to end in disappointment.

So the actual story is that we're finally making a bid? Couldn't someone have done that, oh I don't know, 2 MONTHS AGO!?

Maybe they wanted to save 2 months on wages :lol:

Archived