BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Schalke deny the move, only for it to go through, and anger their own fans? Get real everyone.

I agree, however Makey does post good information. So I am split.

Hopefully Makey can find out and elaborate on exactly what is/has happened, at the moment all the scenarios I can think of make little to no sense.

Nothing to see here folks. There never was.

Had we been a top 10 club (say, like this time last year), and had a manager well respected by numerous footballing greats who'd played under him (say, like this time last year), it might have been a more viable option.

I'll tell you now - I wouldn't have renewed my season ticket if said well respected manager was still in charge.

At the end of the day I go to Ewood Park to be entertained.

Why would Schalke deny the move, only for it to go through, and anger their own fans? Get real everyone.

#Lunacy

Isn't Schalke owned by the fans anyway? Therefore meaning that people with majority stakes will have agreed to the sale of Raul but then to deny it... thus creating a bidding war and benefiting them??

Had we been a top 10 club (say, like this time last year), and had a manager well respected by numerous footballing greats who'd played under him (say, like this time last year), it might have been a more viable option.

Watching Raul play for Allardyce would have been the death of football.

so youre saying he'dve come and played for, sam.. just come out and say it! :P:lol:

more to this than the manager.

Watching Raul play for Allardyce would have been the death of football.

it wouldve been like watching a dog chasing a frizbee! :lol:

hows this thread got round to talking about the fat man! he's gone.. get over it!

this threads about raul.. ;)

I'll tell you now - I wouldn't have renewed my season ticket if said well respected manager was still in charge.

At the end of the day I go to Ewood Park to be entertained.

:lol: And still some stubborn folks refuse to admit they were wrong.

How's the entertainment now? Enjoying going from winning the majority of games at Ewood to losing them? Enjoying the atmosphere round Ewood at the moment?

I honestly couldn't give a toss if a know nothing like yourself wouldn't have renewed. I'm sure if you'll compare this season's attendances to Sam's attendances they'll show you to be in a minority.

:lol: And still some stubborn folks refuse to admit they were wrong.

How's the entertainment now? Enjoying going from winning the majority of games at Ewood to losing them? Enjoying the atmosphere round Ewood at the moment?

I honestly couldn't give a toss if a know nothing like yourself wouldn't have renewed. I'm sure if you'll compare this season's attendances to Sam's attendances they'll show you to be in a minority.

WRONG THREAD, THIS IS ABOUT RAUL :tu:

so youre saying he'dve come and played for, sam.. just come out and say it! :P:lol:

more to this than the manager.

it wouldve been like watching a dog chasing a frizbee! :lol:

hows this thread got round to talking about the fat man! he's gone.. get over it!

this threads about raul.. ;)

There is definitely more to this than the manager. But it's all part of the same depressing picture.

Surely you see it's somewhat ironic that we go after a legend after firing the very man who's attracted more players of Raul's ilk to clubs of our ilk than anyone in recent memory.

WRONG THREAD, THIS IS ABOUT RAUL :tu:

I made a post about Raul (whilst briefly mentioning the old manager at the end), but Exiled Rover and braddock responded with posts purely about the old manager. However they were so catastrophically idiotic that I couldn't really let them go.

Funny you quote me and not them, just because they agree with your nonsensical opinions on the game..

I made a post about Raul (whilst briefly mentioning the old manager at the end), but Exiled Rover and braddock responded with posts purely about the old manager.

Funny you quote me and not them, just because they agree with your nonsensical opinions on the game..

You're clearly wound up like the proverbial clock once again.

Your post was the last one on the thread, talking about Allardyce and attendances, WRONG THREAD TGM, if the rest are on the same track then they’re on the wrong thread also.

Sod off to the Allardyce thread if you want to talk about him, it’s not rocket science.

You're clearly wound up like the proverbial clock once again.

Your post was the last one on the thread, talking about Allardyce and attendances, WRONG THREAD TGM, if the rest are on the same track then they’re on the wrong thread also.

Sod off to the Allardyce thread if you want to talk about him, it’s not rocket science.

If it gets this sort of reaction from you I'll do it more often...

Here we go again. TGM climbs upon the boredom express in his one man crusade to drive 100 board members to self-harm with his endlessly repetitive pro-Sam tirades. Give it a rest FFS - we all get it, you loved Allardyce. Move on.

Archived