BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In today's LT cryer reporting rovers have not give up hope and that raul would come.

Salagado had a word?

With who, Schalke?!

By the sounds of it, if the people on here are correct, it sounds that Raul very much wanted to come anyway.

Probably best we forget about this though, it's clearly not going to happen.

With who, Schalke?!

By the sounds of it, if the people on here are correct, it sounds that Raul very much wanted to come anyway.

Probably best we forget about this though, it's clearly not going to happen.

With raul, after his apparent 'wanting to stay at shalke' .

Think there might be life in this yet.

In today's LT cryer reporting rovers have not give up hope and that raul would come.

Salagado had a word?

I still think this bid was a publicity stunt, but one things for sure, Raul has been on the radar all summer, hes possibly the only consistent target weve had really.

Time will tell on this, be a great boost if he came, but I cant see it.

Not only did Schalke reply, they replied on official notepaper.

"We were waiting on something back from Schalke and then it got in the press that it had moved forward but we got a fax from Schalke on official headed notepaper to say he wasn't available at any price".

PSG making a move for Raul aswel i think its fair to say he wont be coming here we cant match what PSG and Malaga can offer, just waiting for the russian club to make a move now and thats all the new big spenders.

That doesn't matter unless they pay a massive fee, if it's less than £5m then I reckon we would match it n he will choose us.

Well I suppose it would be down to Raul to choose if he is moving for money or a chance to play in the supposed best league in the world. I think there is better options than spending 5million on a 34 year old though even if it is the legend Raul.

No chance that we could match what PSG can offer now.

True - but at his stage of his career it wont be about money.

His family wants to move to England, his best mate plays here and he has already said he wants to come here to the club.

True - but at his stage of his career it wont be about money.

His family wants to move to England, his best mate plays here and he has already said he wants to come here to the club.

Love the optimism Hughsey but has his wife been asked if she'd prefer Paris to Blackburn/Manchester.

Salagdo is on the end of a phone and an hours flight away. By the time he gets his feet under the table Salgado may be gone.

150k at Ewood or ????? at PSG.

The only ace we hold really is the status of the PL.

To be fair, he'd have to be an idiot to choose PSG over a premier league side unless he is purely motivated by money. Obviously living in Paris is probably more attractive, but it would be a big step down to choose Ligue 1 over the the Premier League. PSG aren't in the Champions League this season, so they don't have that as a draw and although they are likely to be in the running for the title this season, it is far from guaranteed despite all of the money that they have spent this summer.

They'll blow us out of the water financially, but they wouldn't from a purely footballing standpoint.

Archived