BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

Zacs source says he very much wants to join, but his wage demands are much more than quoted above.

sorry, gav. i havent mentioned wage demands.. other people have

my sources havent confirmed his wage demands..

there are rumours of him wanting £150k per week, which would surprise me,if true.

IMO rovers wouldnt have persued the deal as far as they have - if the wage demands were that high.

as ive said before.. im been told by 3 people he wants to come and would rather come to rovers than play for another spanish team. But it has gone quiet over the last few days.

maybe it was put on hold ?

im told the issue was with rovers and schalke haggling over a fee.. they wanted 4m.

now we have assurances over the kalinic money.. that may move on a pace!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, gav. i havent mentioned wage demands.. other people have

my sources havent confirmed his wage demands..

there are rumours of him wanting £150k per week, which would surprise me,if true.

IMO rovers wouldnt have persued the deal as far as they have - if the wage demands were that high.

as ive said before.. im been told by 3 people he wants to come and would rather come to rovers than play for another spanish team. But it has gone quiet over the last few days.

im told the issue was with rovers and schalke haggling over a fee.. they wanted 4m.

£150,000 a week,bloody hell i was hoping he'd come for the same wages Salgado is on(£40,000 a week),considering tha amount of coin he's earned that's a tad greedy in my book.

sorry, gav. i havent mentioned wage demands.. other people have my sources havent confirmed his wage demands..

Sorry Zac, I didn't mean you'd mentioned the wages, although it reads that way. :blush:

£150k a week? Sorry but the max I'd want us to pay any top player is half of that.

correct.

like i said the 150k per week is rumours.. that ive only heard off people on here.

he wont get anywhere near that at rovers.

the lift that the raul transfer would give every1 would be HUGE.

150k demands is bull. Sorry but a move to the prem is desirable for him, he wouldn't scupper it like that. It makes no sense as Shalke won't be giving him that. It's more likely to be the transfer fee that's holding it up.

150k demands is bull. Sorry but a move to the prem is desirable for him, he wouldn't scupper it like that. It makes no sense as Shalke won't be giving him that. It's more likely to be the transfer fee that's holding it up.

Three supposed well informed members of the site all agree on this booth, so I guess it must have some truth to it.

Pure quality, read the line well, timed his run perfectly and a cultured finish, top player!!

correct.

like i said the 150k per week is rumours.. that ive only heard off people on here.

he wont get anywhere near that at rovers.

the lift that the raul transfer would give every1 would be HUGE.

Agree 100% - he is pure class, German clubs dont pay £150,000 per week!!

From my information, Raul would come to Rovers.

roverandout you can certainly scrub blackman from that list at least roberts offers nuisance level and quite good at holding up the ball but obviously not the finishing capabilities but still offers something even though very limited but still something even goodwillie has an eye for goal with that effort that went narrowly wide so shows promise from what I have seen of Blackman he offers absolutely nothing apart from that penalty in HK he offers nothing and is a waste of a slot even on the bench!. So I would say Raul would be a big improvement on what we have & should be done. As Kean states the purse strings need opening.

heard whispers of it before i saw that link! heard he's left the german club this evening!

he might already be here!

here's flight info from dusseldorf to manchester to from tonight. and a few tomorrow.

tried to get confirmation.. but its late.

T3 BA6147 21:35 Dusseldorf Arrived 22:00

T3 BE7218 21:35 Dusseldorf Arrived 22:00

Monday, 15 August 2011

T1 LH3428 07:15 Dusseldorf Scheduled 07:15

T3 BA6143 10:55 Dusseldorf Scheduled 10:55

T3 BE7214 10:55 Dusseldorf Scheduled 10:55

T1 LH3430 16:25 Dusseldorf Scheduled 16:25

heard whispers of it before i saw that link! heard he's left the german club this evening!

he might already be here!

Ha we dont work that quick anymore!! Wish we would sign him......straight on the back of the shirt if he did!

Bloody hell Zac....you are goin to get my hopes up.

ive been getting my hopes up since july.:lol:

i darent look to see if there are any flights from dusseldorf to malaga! :P

people i trust were telling me he really wants to come.. (back then) theyve kept me updated.. and theyve never wavered from that. i trust them.. which is why ive been so adamant that the deal still had a chance!

please god.. raul of the rovers! :rover:

Ha we dont work that quick anymore!! Wish we would sign him......straight on the back of the shirt if he did!

haha.. :) i was meaning he could be in the northwest! :P

hope he's a salgado's pad right now! ;) massive coup !

Archived