BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

I would love anothe Galaticos legend at Rovers - what a major coup in my opinion for rovers if they can pull it off. Think what it will do for our younger players off teh pitch on the training ground as well as what contribution he can make on the match day.

One of the best finishers around, amazing experience and knowledge of the game - would be a major singing for us and the press would love it !

We may even get more MOTD time on a saturday night lol

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon this is just about the only marquee Rovers/Balaji have a realistic chance of signing so Balaji is going to look a bit silly after all his bragging to the Rovers players if Raul does not sign for us.

Look a bit silly? The man wears a holstered pistol!

I reckon this is just about the only marquee Rovers/Balaji have a realistic chance of signing so Balaji is going to look a bit silly after all his bragging to the Rovers players if Raul does not sign for us.

Lets hope so eh?

(that is what you want to happen isn't it?)

I wasnt aware that he had 19 goals last season and that was for a struggling Schalke side!

Quite a lot of people aren't aware how good he was for Shalke last season. The amount of people I've spoke to who've said... "What do we want him for?" :rolleyes:

Scored some cracking goals amongst those 19 too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJioF6syDU

We can dream.

Raul has been one of my favourite players for years. Doesn't matter what age he is, if he can still play at a top level, even for a season or two he will be a fantastic signing. I really hope this happens.

I agree. I think he's easily got 2 seasons in him. Its his movement off the ball which makes him such a top player. He makes being a striker look so easy. Just an amazing player and he'd make a huge difference to us.

Got to agree, Raul just oozes quality, lets hope Salgado can work his magic.

After the last couple of weeks, to even think about Raul and Milito(or an even bigger name according to Kamy) up front would be truly amazing :lol:

Bring it on Venkys, we have got season tickets to sell :tu:

I dont remember him bragging?

The desperation of some on here to shout racism is jaw dropping.

What they don't understand is that to claim racism to everything, normalizes it which can only damage rooting real racism out and stopping it. I also can't believe his explanation (which he needn't have given) has been given -1, an apology would have been more in order.

Anyway moving on... Raul, is he coming? I hope so but can't help feeling he's this transfer window's Ronaldinho and he'll end up signing for Malaga.

Raul, Torres, Milito (sp?) - too much to hope for surely ? Does create a buzz though. Could we return to something like this (with thanks to Whittle Blue)

Nah Richard Keys will never get his job back.

Rauls Schalke future unclear

Schalke dont want to pay Raul what de wants. He is likely to leave. Rumoured destinations are Big Money Russia or Big Money Malaga. His contract expires after the upcoming season 2011/2012.

With Schalkes financial problems "Leaving from hand to mouth" in consideration I think Raul is likely to leave Schalke this summer to bring in some needed funds. His destination is more unknown.

Rauls Schalke future unclear

Schalke dont want to pay Raul what de wants. He is likely to leave. Rumoured destinations are Big Money Russia or Big Money Malaga. His contract expires after the upcoming season 2011/2012.

With Schalkes financial problems "Leaving from hand to mouth" in consideration I think Raul is likely to leave Schalke this summer to bring in some needed funds. His destination is more unknown.

If he goes to Russia after big money I don´t get it. Would he want to play for another club than Real Madrid in Spain? Isn´t Salgado one of his closest friends? Doesn´t he enjoy his life in Lancashire? In my eyes Raul is a very realistic marque target.

Archived