BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

13 goals last season, not bad for someone who's legs had gone, when Sam was interested or was that Guti's legs. ;) Oh hang on! he got 7 from 22 as well.

Signing Raul would maybe make it easier to attract the bigger targets over the next few windows. Might even shut Anderson up in the MIrror.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 goals last season, not bad for someone who's legs had gone, when Sam was interested or was that Guti's legs. ;) Oh hang on! he got 7 from 22 as well.

Have to agree 67, 19 goals altogether including Champions League and other cup matches, I would be well happy with Mr Raul

Signing Raul would maybe make it easier to attract the bigger targets over the next few windows. Might even shut Anderson up in the MIrror.

The question is though could they have done that in the Premier League. For instance, of they had those stats playing in the SPL would you be as impressed.

All that said, both of the would walk into our first team right now, regardless? :D

The question is though could they have done that in the Premier League. For instance, of they had those stats playing in the SPL would you be as impressed.

All that said, both of the would walk into our first team right now, regardless? :D

Wow! the SPL and the Bundesliga in the same sentence, I'm impressed. ;)

I watched Raul last season and his work ethic has many similarities to Salgado, makes great movement and looking at the way Petrovic puts the ball in the channels, we should have a great chance of nicking goals, thats assuming the both sign of course!!

We will have to wait and see as I dont believe a thing these owners say, but maybe, just maybe, they are learning a little!!

Assuming Raul wants a new challenge in his career, surely a move to the English Premier League would give him that. I know Malaga have a lot of money but having played for Real Madrid and become a legend there.....where is the challenge at Malaga?

Hopefully Salgado can have a little whisper in his ear and recommend Rovers to him.

but noone in spain can cash in on the monopoly that barca and real have, i know malaga have big money but they havent exactly bought anyone of world name stature, van nistelroy isnt a top player anymore by the way. Even the likes of valencia or athletico havent been able to get anywhere near the big two and in my opinion still have better players than malaga.

Downside of investing in Spain is Barca and Real M get all the TV money plus the dodgy bank loans so are out of sight.

Upside is that getting 3rd or 4th and CL football is quite feasible without spending too much unlike the PL where we have the Man City, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal car crash.

Come on Balaji, get your checkbook out.

Raul would be amazing at Rovers, stuff that dreams are made of.

Going to Malaga wouldn't be a great move to go out on, he's played in Spain for almost all his career. I reckon he'd be brilliant in the Prem. It would actually be a crime if someone of his talent didn't play in the PL. Would certainly make the neutrals sit up and take notice. We should have signed him when Sam wanted him, along with Guti.

Here's last seasons goals with Shalke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJioF6syDU

Has Balaji managed to make any progress with the "Raul" project?

Spanish champions in 5 yrs , got a great manager as well but will take time

I reckon 5 years is a stretch, their squad shouts out more Allardyce then Mourinho. Camacho and Toulalan are quality but Joaquin, Demichelis, RVN, Carzola and Baptista would need to be in prime form to come anywhere close to 8th spot.

I reckon 5 years is a stretch, their squad shouts out more Allardyce then Mourinho. Camacho and Toulalan are quality but Joaquin, Demichelis, RVN, Carzola and Baptista would need to be in prime form to come anywhere close to 8th spot.

But they are owned by someone who looks Sheikh Mansoor in the eye billion for billion.

Come on Balaji, get your checkbook out.

Raul would be amazing at Rovers, stuff that dreams are made of.

Going to Malaga wouldn't be a great move to go out on, he's played in Spain for almost all his career. I reckon he'd be brilliant in the Prem. It would actually be a crime if someone of his talent didn't play in the PL. Would certainly make the neutrals sit up and take notice. We should have signed him when Sam wanted him, along with Guti.

Has Balaji managed to make any progress with the "Raul" project?

You'd have to say it's now or never. Still ongoing as of the weekend.

Archived