BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Raul

philipl

the book "Why England Lose" advises against spending big money on marquee names, particularly centre forwards, because statistically they're just not value for money.

I think in this particular case though it's desperately needed, if only to show that Rovers aren't a joke.

When the first one signs the press will treat it as a bizarre circus act. When the second one comes they might take us a little more seriously.

And when we sign a defender or two, I'll take them a little more seriously. <_<

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is without doubt one of the best things i have read on here. Brilliant.

No wonder Kean does whatever they say, his boss carries a gun, ha ha ha.

Half the people in Arizona, including me, carry a pistol. So what? It doesn't make Balaji crackers, especially in light of his obvious and well known wealth.

the book "Why England Lose"

If England wants to start winning:

1. Play more of a possession game;

2. Cut some of your has been, only on the team due to marketing stars.

Profile of Malaga.

The players they have already signed rather suggest that they are not going to be that desperate to add Raul. Unlike us.

OOOOPS!

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

We are desperate aren't we?

Rather foolish of us to aspire to anything.

Schoolboy error.

So lucky to have you around to show us the error of our ways.

Thank you philipl I just wouldn't know what to think without having you there to correct us all the time.

I'm cowed by your mere presence

Schalke will sell, :D so if Kamy is right we must have lost interest.

Zac has told me today that this deal is still very much on, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

So kammy says its off, and zac says its on, i hope they dont take this the wrong way, but have either of these two stated something that has eventually come true? I honestly dont know, that many ITK's on here now i cant keep up.

So kammy says its off, and zac says its on, i hope they dont take this the wrong way, but have either of these two stated something that has eventually come true? I honestly dont know, that many ITK's on here now i cant keep up.

Kamy has been reliable. To the extent he's made mistakes, I think its been based on changing targets based upon negotiations/mood of the owners.

Well one of them must be right.

Archived