BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #3

The third BRFCS Podcast is now out, this week Wen, Kamy and Glenn talk about the goings on surrounding Blackburn Rovers in the last couple of weeks.

The team discuss some Transfer policy, pre-season fixtures, takeovers, the new kit and most importantly, was Niko on the plane?

Subscribe to it in iTunes here. Don't forget to rate us in iTunes and add a review.

If you are unable to subscribe to it in iTunes then you can download it from here.

Outstanding podcast lads-well done!

Merchant Head of recruitment- in other words Venkys in between man.

Steve Wood 'Mr Fix it' negotiating players-apparently spoken to a couple in London this week.

Good work, guys.

Wish I could say the same about Venky's. Two new appointments, both inexperienced at this level, adding another layer of bureaucracy to the hierarchy. Steve Kean just sounds like a spare part in all of this. It doesn't matter who the manager is, he's got to have the say in transfer dealings. That doesn't seem to be the case, though.

Great podcast. brfcs keeps on evolving.

As for the staff structure, complete nonsense way to run a football club.

Thanks.

Talking of evolving, the new season is almost upon us and we have half an eye our for both article writers (people who can write substantial and interesting copy) and reporters (people who have way too much time on their hands who can write well formed, but not necessarily in depth, reports on breaking news). If anyone is interested, drop either Wen or myself a PM.

Great podcast thanks although everything seems to be "possibly".

So I guess its still just wait and see.

Although I have considered that Venkys are a bit usless, I hope them being fussy will work out for the better.

I remember Mrs D saying in business you need to get 9 out of 10 decisions right, so could explain why they have put a hold on transfer while they get advisers they can trust.

I just listened to podcast 2 aswell, Philipl sound very well spoken/intelligent, bit like sports/radio presenter.

Funny how people sound different to what you imagine.

The third BRFCS Podcast is now out, this week Wen, Kamy and Glenn talk about the goings on surrounding Blackburn Rovers in the last couple of weeks.

The team discuss some Transfer policy, pre-season fixtures, takeovers, the new kit and most importantly, was Niko on the plane?

Subscribe to it in iTunes here. Don't forget to rate us in iTunes and add a review.

If you are unable to subscribe to it in iTunes then you can download it from here.

Good podcast, thanks again.

Great Podcast - am I alone in think Kentaro are the true villian's ? It sounds like Venky's had a business plan based on what Kentaro had sold to them - looks like they have got wise to them - but this has left them high and dry without the football experience that they thought Kentaro would bring ?

I wouldn't say that Kentaro are the villans here, it seems that what the owners expected from them and what Kentaro expected would happen were at odds, a huge breakdown in communications I guess between the two, which has led to the relationship between the two breaking down.

We just have to see where Venky's go from here.

I wouldn't say that Kentaro are the villans here, it seems that what the owners expected from them and what Kentaro expected would happen were at odds, a huge breakdown in communications I guess between the two, which has led to the relationship between the two breaking down.

We just have to see where Venky's go from here.

All of football knows what Kentaro are about and there was no shortage of posts on this MB explaining this in terms even the fantasist bling boy from Pune could understand.

Venky's will go to where they have come from unfortunately- blundering blindly on in their own ill-informed arrogance and stupidity.

So Kentaro are out completely? Any ideas on how much this 'experiment' cost Venky's/the club?

Several million for sure- my best guess would be about £6m.

By all accounts some Kentaro invoices remain unpaid at present. I wonder which jurisdiction the contracts (if any) were signed under.

Several million for sure- my best guess would be about £6m.

By all accounts some Kentaro invoices remain unpaid at present. I wonder which jurisdiction the contracts (if any) were signed under.

You would need to add the intangible cost of, IMO, destroying the fabric and structure of our club as evidenced by the departures of numerous key personnel.

You would need to add the intangible cost of, IMO, destroying the fabric and structure of our club as evidenced by the departures of numerous key personnel.

Agreed.

Aided and abetted by Kean, they destroyed the Jack Walker legacy in Rovers.

Yeah enjoyed listening to the podcast thanks to everyone involved. Kamy or someone who is doing the podcast this week can they confirm to me whether Venkys have taken out a 2nd mortgage secured against the assets & tv money on the club,and whether they have taken money out of rovers to help their other failing businesses?. I heard a rumour of both of these but just need it confirming. Thanks.

Archived