BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Radosav Petrovic

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that video he starts in the DM role alot but likes to get forward, In the premiership he would certainly need to work on his retention. But one thing is blatant he certainly has an eye for a pass no matter what league you play in a player with his vision is rare.

He's a big guy, 22 and scores goals from midfield. Perfect. Is this genuine?

I don't think anyone can answer that question at the minute with two separate stories of there being fund and there being no funds.

The guy has been linked with Vitesse and I would have thought we are equally matched in profile. However there have been a number of other players linked without turning into a signing.

We definitely need another quality midfielder. Roll on a signing!

Sign him asap!

The guy is a quality player but probably we will miss out like we did with Piatti.

The interesting thing is that Petrovic is a def midfelder who can score goals. Something we missed since Tugay!

tugay rarely scored(although when he did they where crackers!!!!).

tugay rarely scored(although when he did they where crackers!!!!).

I would still have him back as a player, even now. Would rather have him in a wheelchair than Andrews.

This Petrovic fella looks pretty good though, wouldn't mind getting him on board. But then again I wouldn't mind Honda, Cisse, Piatti, Witsel etc. I hope this one doesn't follow the same pattern.

I am well aware of the curse of YouTube but this guy looks a very good player, albeit in a weaker league.

Looks very comfortable on the ball and seems to be able to pick out a pass.

Why are more high profile clubs not after this guy?

An established international at the age of 22 going for less than £5m!

Sign him asap!

The guy is a quality player but probably we will miss out like we did with Piatti.

The interesting thing is that Petrovic is a def midfelder who can score goals. Something we missed since Tugay!

I was just thinking the same. He looks like a pacy version of Tugay.

Archived