SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Goodwille

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another link:

Blackburn Rovers fail in David Goodwillie bid

In my opinion he's better than what we've got. If he can keep himself out of trouble (rape charges have only just been dropped), he would be a good buy. Strong, good control, decent finisher, raw talent who has plenty time to improve (22-y-o)

he's better than what where trying to sell for 6m.

the dundee utd chairman has said he will not lisen to offers under £2m but hes worth a lot more imo.he creates as many chances as he scores. he has miss a few easy chances in the first two games but that's mostly because is head turned.

I'd like to see us take a chance with him, he can certainly finish and he's not going to break the bank. If it does work out we've got a young prolific striker on our hands.

Good age, and easier to acclimatise to the PL than a foreign buy too. I'd much prefer him to say someone like Pavone.

In the lads defence it actaully takes very little to be arrested and bailed on a rape charge, a lad I know was arrested for it and bailed for a few months when there was never any chance he had committed the act. The police only have to have doubt that you may have done it, in this lads case he was at the same party as said young woman, who was getting friendly with a number of lads, her fella found out and she cried rape.

The lad I know hadnt even been near her, but the fact he was at the party meant there was a chance he could have done it, hence the police arresting him and charging him awaiting further evidence. Im not saying this hashappened to goodwillie but it could well be someone accused him with very little substance behing the claims.

In the lads defence it actaully takes very little to be arrested and bailed on a rape charge, a lad I know was arrested for it and bailed for a few months when there was never any chance he had committed the act. The police only have to have doubt that you may have done it, in this lads case he was at the same party as said young woman, who was getting friendly with a number of lads, her fella found out and she cried rape.

The lad I know hadnt even been near her, but the fact he was at the party meant there was a chance he could have done it, hence the police arresting him and charging him awaiting further evidence. Im not saying this hashappened to goodwillie but it could well be someone accused him with very little substance behing the claims.

doesnt explain th 2 other seperate assault charges and his own manager puuting him under house arrest!!!!.

Archived