BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Oooh I can see it now.....................

We'll have Paddy Kielty and Kate Thornton presenting it on ITV. And the contestants will be:

James Hewett

Jimmy 5 Bellies

Jade Goody

Ex 400m runner Mark Hilton

Cory Haim

Tara Palmer-Tompkinson

Rikki Lake

The short one from The Young Ones

'That blonde from Hollyoaks or something who still looks good'

Gary Glitter (i.e.the 'Barrymore' contestant)

Anyway back to the subject of films, I remember seeing that film about strippers from the early 90's a few moths ago on Channel 5. Showgirls I think. God that film was bad. It was like Flashdance but with more tits, and all the depth and emotion removed. Showgirls is a film about strippers, and it makes you think to yourself "I must remember to buy some felt to do the roof of the shed".

Edited by Billy Castell

Oooh I can see it now.....................

We'll have Paddy Kielty and Kate Thornton presenting it on ITV. And the contestants will be:

James Hewett

Jimmy 5 Bellies

Jade Goody

Ex 400m runner Mark Hilton

Cory Haim

Tara Palmer-Tompkinson

Rikki Lake

The short one from The Young Ones

'That blonde from Hollyoaks or something who still looks good'

Gary Glitter (i.e.the 'Barrymore' contestant)

Anyway back to the subject of films, I remember seeing that film about strippers from the early 90's a few moths ago on Channel 5. Showgirls I think. God that film was bad. It was like Flashdance but with more tits, and all the depth and emotion removed. Showgirls is a film about strippers, and it makes you think to yourself "I must remember to buy some felt to do the roof of the shed".

Showgirls is hilarious. The scene where Elizabeth whats-her-face thrashes around in a neon pool with quiff-man is so funny it's not true. It's about as erotic as roofing one's shed. :lol:

Edited by Rovermatt

I forget what she looks like in that film other than having really bad beachball tits, and the kind of grin Ronaldinho sees in the mirror. That film tries so hard to be 'erotic', but ends up as sexy as Last of the Summer Wine.

Has anyone seen the Steven Segal film [Exit Wounds? I was disappointed as it was actually not that bad. Well, it was one of the better Segal films.

It's pretentious, the dialogue is appalling, and most of the acting is mediocre. Nicholson simply wheeled out his 'crazy' character we've seen countless times before - he slept through his scenes. Each to their own I suppose, but if a film is as hyped as this one I'm going to be a lot more critical.

Edited by Exiled_Rover

It's pretentious, the dialogue is appalling, and most of the acting is mediocre. Nicholson simply wheeled out his 'crazy' character we've seen countless times before - he slept through his scenes. Each to their own I suppose, but if a film is as hyped as this one I'm going to be a lot more critical.

Wasn't The Departed loosely based on the Hong Kong film Internal Affairs, which may have starred Chun Yow Fat?

Edited by Billy Castell

watched apocalypto and the 300 over the weekend, loved the 300, thought apocalypto was a great film, the first foreign language (subtitled) film ive ever watched, and it was easier than i thought it would be! thought it ended a bit abruptly though!!