BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochina Potty Mouth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried looking for the Rochina topic but couldnt find it. One of the posters on the Sack Steve Kean facebook page says when ollssoncame on for rochina, rochina told steve kean to **** off, did anyone else see this?

I saw him do it but I don't think it was aimed at kean I think he was frustrated that he was crap today and just said "FFFFFFUUUUU******KKKKK" to himself in frustration, so nothing in it, thats my take.

He's lucky he stayed on as long as he did. 55 minutes was enough, we improved after he was off.

• Backroom

I wish all our players played crap and got an assist though. Superb pass through to Formica as well.

We know he can do better.

I imagine he was just frustrated and he just had a chance seconds before he came off

Kean has to resist temptation to drop Rochina. Hopefully he'll play and score against Orient and keep his place next week.

This boy could be one of the best we've ever seen if we continue to develop him.

Tried to be too much of a fancy dan when in possession yesterday and lost the ball very cheaply on a number of occasions.

Appreciate he's only young and finding his feet in the Prem but he's got to cut this out of his game ASAP.

Puts unnecessary pressure on the team gives a massive helping hand to the opposition.

Keep him in and out of the squad as he develops, depending on who we play. Could be very good but still raw and needs to learn the pace of the game a little better and ,aybe get a shot away quicker if he is going for it, as he did with his Fulham goal.

He could easily been - actually i assume he was saying something in spanish. We get used to lip movements and obviously associate them. Similar to how you can mouth 'Olive Juice' and look like you're saying 'I love you'.

Either way, english or spanish i'm sure it wasn't the nicest words!

Glad to see some spark and passion injected into the team, though

Because it's a deliberately negative collective term for a group of footballers who could not be more different to one another. Add to that it doesnt actually mean anything and bases it's negativity purely on the fact that they aren't from this country.

Maybe it's just me, but judging each player individually, whether they be foreign or domestic in origin, seems like by far the most appropriate way forward.

Archived