BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V Newcastle

Just another example of his love of lying. It wasn't close to Newcastle's strongest team and he would have known that. He lies when we win and he lies when we lose.

Wasn't indeed.

No Steven Taylor, Ryan Taylor (who I think will get the nod over Simpson when Santon's adjusted), no Tiote. Ben Arfa looked incredibly unfit, too.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another example of his love of lying. It wasn't close to Newcastle's strongest team and he would have known that. He lies when we win and he lies when we lose.

when his mouth is open he is lying

Kean is a lying slug. He is quoted as saying he spent the "majority of the match at the edge of the technical area". Hence he can not comment on other issues.#

I was there Kean, You wern't. You lie, You are not worthy.

Kean is a lying slug. He is quoted as saying he spent the "majority of the match at the edge of the technical area". Hence he can not comment on other issues.#

I was there Kean, You wern't. You lie, You are not worthy.

Really? Because I was there too, near the centre of the JW upper and I saw him in his technical area for most of the match (as me and my 2 mates commented on the fact at the time)

....so whose the liar?

Really? Because I was there too, near the centre of the JW upper and I saw him in his technical area for most of the match (as me and my 2 mates commented on the fact at the time)

....so whose the liar?

He was in tech area a lot , we commented on it. Looked like he was just stood there posing and doing nowt tho.

....so whose the liar?

He was in the technical area as you say. He just didn't spend too much time at the edge of it like he said. For most of the game he was in my eyeline and he (as usual) spent most of the game well inside the technical area. Alan Pardew was on the edge of their technical area for the majority of the game though.

Oh come on! Newcastle team against Rovers was:-

Team against Wigan was:=

The two Taylor's and Tiote didn't play who are big players for Newcasle - but in Coloccini, Guitares, Cabaye and Ba they had most of their best players on the field. We dropped Nzonzi, man of the match in the previous game, and were missing Dann and Salgado (although arguably this was a blessing....)

I think it is a bit of a stretch to say it was a much weakened Newcastle side. It was a good performance - I don't see any problem with Kean trying to be positive about it.

Oh come on! Newcastle team against Rovers was:-

Team against Wigan was:=

The two Taylor's and Tiote didn't play who are big players for Newcasle - but in Coloccini, Guitares, Cabaye and Ba they had most of their best players on the field. We dropped Nzonzi, man of the match in the previous game, and were missing Dann and Salgado (although arguably this was a blessing....)

I think it is a bit of a stretch to say it was a much weakened Newcastle side. It was a good performance - I don't see any problem with Kean trying to be positive about it.

Spot on. People once again looking for ways to spin Kean's words.

They made 5 changes, as did we.

8 of the 11 who started for Newcastle against us played a part in the win against Wigan.

Spot on. People once again looking for ways to spin Kean's words.

They made 5 changes, as did we.

8 of the 11 who started for Newcastle against us played a part in the win against Wigan.

You have a lot to say for yourself now that we've won ONE GAME.

You have a lot to say for yourself now that we've won ONE GAME.

Be fair, Topman. Rog has been very consistent and has been remarkably balanced about the situation. Unlike me and some others (i.e. you), he isn't the foaming at the mouth type. But I have the distinct impression he'd pot Kean if it were within his power, but as it isn't he's just making the best of things, pointing out the positives, and trying to keep the lunatics (including me) within the lines.

Be fair, Topman. Rog has been very consistent and has been remarkably balanced about the situation. Unlike me and some others (i.e. you), he isn't the foaming at the mouth type. But I have the distinct impression he'd pot Kean if it were within his power, but as it isn't he's just making the best of things, pointing out the positives, and trying to keep the lunatics (including me) within the lines.

Wasn't it the American president who said: "You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig."

Trying to twist ONE flukey win into some positive-thinking exercise is just insulting people's intelligence.

Wasn't it the American president who said: "You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig."

Trying to twist ONE flukey win into some positive-thinking exercise is just insulting people's intelligence.

It is amazing what one victory can do for moral.

Personally I feel that some love the thrill of a 4-3 shootout with no tactical consistency, they must find it thrilling. Give me a clean sheet please.

I feel we do not have the goal scorers to facilitate Keans methodology of winning a game. I am all for the all out attack mentality if we have the defense to fall back on.

He was in tech area a lot , we commented on it. Looked like he was just stood there posing and doing nowt tho.

Interestingly Pardew didn't do much other than stand there either. In the first few minutes he shouted at the Newcastle keeper to "kick the effing ball" which surprised my daughter - she's only seen managers on TV and didn't think they swore!!

I don't think Rog did that. He correctly pointed out that 8 of the 11 Newcastle players were starters. No twisting of facts, just an indication that our squad can win, despite the manager, in some circumstances. But we already know Kean will get lucky roughly 1 in 5 or 4 times due to the other side imploding or the squad digging deep.

The team is decent. We just need a manager.

Archived