BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V Newcastle

i have seen 2 options being mentioned for this match which i think could impact.

1) Boycott the game altogether to make their point

2) Purchase tickets in the Jack Walker lower to be as close to the dugout as possible to make their point

Is anybody considering doing either of these?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have seen 2 options being mentioned for this match which i think could impact.

1) Boycott the game altogether to make their point

2) Purchase tickets in the Jack Walker lower to be as close to the dugout as possible to make their point

Is anybody considering doing either of these?

Option 1 for me - l've a family, it's coming up to Xmas, and the owners and manager couldn't give a t0ss about how i feel so the now the feelings mutual. You ain't seeing a penny of my money.

Would be more than happy to do the first option if everybody else was up for it, if not then option 2 will suffice!

if enough people are willing to boycott i would be willing to do so aswell. However it is a long time since i missed a home match even in this competition so i would find it difficult come the day :(

cannot believe this man and the owners have even put us in a position where we have to contemplate this action

We have gone for option 2 -already got our tickets as close to Kean as possible ( if he is still there by then). First time in a long time that we have been tempted not to go. We just feel sorry for decent people like Robinson.

Debated not going but the media won't report it as a boycott unless nobody goes and they'll just say it shows we are not interested in the competition. So there will be at least 4 of us there to join you.

chance of winning something? ha ha ha, hee hee hee hee, ho hoo, hoo....oh your serious!

hey! never said it was a good chance, but its not impossible(ie.birmingham did it followed by relagation!).

i dont even think a boycot would be acknowledged as a boycot as there wont be many there anyway, if you know what i mean.

boycotting games is just stupid, especially cup games where we actually have a chance of winning somthing and the only realistic way there going to get into europe anytime soon, OPTION 2 sounds good, £20 a ticket all areas.

FORGOT TO SAY KEAN OUT NOW!

Agreed. Especially if a boycott isn't organised and there's nothing in the press about it. We'll just get another embarassingly low crowd which won't reflect well on the club or our support at all. Considering its a very winnable game for a place in the quarter final as well. I'll be going definitely.

This is my 46th season. For the last 40, I've never purposely missed a game at home in any competition. I've missed a handful, of course, when on holiday and such like.

Apathy has now well and truly set in. I've missed both LC games so far and have no intention of going to the Newcastle game. In fact, I honestly couldn't tell you when it's due to be played.

Well done Venky's and well done Steve Kean.

I'll be there for the Spurs game and look forward to the continued protests. It's the only thing to look forward to at the moment.

Venky's Out!

Archived