BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that'll do it. Wonder how he'll spin this one, probably use the 10 men excuse and suggest the corner was legit.

I honestly wish I was more upset but there's a sense of quiet resignation about it all, and will be until he/they are gone.

No doubt about, it was the sending off of Dunn that was the turning point. That's what Kean will have us believe anyway. I'm not even that annoyed or surprised. We have become an awful team under Kean, so we should expect these sort of results. It's easily fixed, but the owners don't have the balls to pull the plug on a guy who has us stranded in the bottom three of the league. ;

We've had two huge slices of luck today, which no doubt Kean will spin in our favour; "It's about time we had some luck, we've had no luck against Norwich, Tottenham..." He will gloss over the fact that we were total dog sh*t today. As delighted as I am with a point, I really don't want to hear what he has to say after this result.

Kean out. The only positive from this game is that we didn't get hammered. Thank God for Victor Moses or we could have been down by 3 in the first half. No one should kid themselves and say we got an away point, it was a horrible performance. We are heading toward relegation and oblivion. KEAN AND VENKYS OUT.

Archived