BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a discussion on here recently about the similarities/differences between Kean and Martinez.

Well today has provided the answers.

Martinez is able to set up and motivate a side for a huge game, identifying weaknesses in the opposition's team and exploiting it.

Kean is able to pick people like Hanley and Dunn in the starting line-up and stand on the touchline like a...well, like a doughnut, doing nothing.

We were being completely overrun in midfield and were screaming out for some changes - even to see us through to half time, but he stood there completely clueless.

How Wigan aren't winning by a few goals is down to poor finishing/good luck on our part.

However, if nothing is changed then we will be absolutely hammered by full time.

Being so angry I could cry is quickly becoming a Saturday tradition for me.

"This club is our baby", Venkateesh Rao said.

Well, if Rovers had been an infant, and Venky's the parents, Venky's would have been charged with child abuse and ended up behind bars for a long time. And Kean, the family's dog, would have been put to rest.

"The club is in a transition period", Kean said. It is indeed, as it is the last season we'll be in the PL for a long time. Still, I bet the "educated fan" is satisfied after this excellent showing against a sh*t Wigan team.

Venky's and Kean, I bleedin' hate you.

Livid right now.

Two weeks to prep for this, two weeks to have the lads ready to go yet they don't seem fussed about it.

Kean MUST be held accountable, anybody with any credibility or idea in senior management would realise that and would be handing him his P45 right now.

Kean must have photos of Ms Desai in compromising positions with Amit because surely he'd be gone especially after this first half performance.

What an absolute bloody shambles. I literally cannot wait to hear what load of balls Kean comes out with to talk him out of this weeks loss, especially after confidently announcing there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE IN HELL we're going to be relegated....

Those who have not protested: Surely this is enough to get you involved in getting this bellend out.

If we lose this there are no excuses, if players are injured a decent manager would have bought enough cover in the transfer window, as he said today he still has plenty of money to spend. So that's the injury excuses blown out of the window

Protests affecting the players - none today so far - so that excuse gone.

Yes because only The Great One could stop Blackburn ever going down. Give it a rest - your man love for Sam is as embarrassing as it is boring.

Admiration yes, "man love" is silly. Sam will no doubt be giving Rovers a wave as we pass in opposite directions at the end of the season.

Yes because only The Great One could stop Blackburn ever going down. Give it a rest - your man love for Sam is as embarrassing as it is boring.

Sam was not the only one, but he was the manager we had who would have kept us up.

Still waiting for MON, Hughes, Curbsihley, Benitz, Ancelotti, Hiddink, etc. to express an interest in Rovers.

As someone mentioned earlier its looking like half the team are playing half hearted, is this the game where kean loses the players ?

We'll see. I think they are just lazy. Kean appears to be a poor motivator.

Worst half in a long time !!!

I wonder how Kean's brilliant half time speech will improve things?

it showed a Kean out Venky's out banner after wigan scored their 2nd

Print was too small, but well done.

And speaking of done, we've had Dunn sent off.

Dunn you absolute idiot.

Not only has he played the worst game in recent memory, two stupid, stupid bookings and a red card.

We are as good as relegated after today.

I can here fans on my stream "KEAN OUT, KEAN OUT".

Ihtd......

You copied my post...............

See above ......

Did I? I'll be honest and admit I hadn't read any other posts and just posted what I was thinking...strange.

On topic...FFS Dunny you pie eating barsteward.

Archived