BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RoversInsider at it again?

mark1875

someone close to Thaksin Shinawatra made the offers weeks back and that offered remains on the table, I will not say must now due that someone from the club reads this forum and I dont want legal action against me.

Soooo, we would be sold from a family of Indian spanners to people connected to someone who may be a massive crook with frozen assets. And the 'new owners' may also have an interest in Leicester City. Well that would fill me with confidence, especially about removing Anderson.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so

Of course it is when the Thai government froze Thaksin's money he sold up at Man City has he could not afford it. While of course he could run Rovers for less its highly unlikely that Thaksin is buying Rovers The fact the UK government refused his settlement visa could make passing the EPL fit and proper test interesting.

Of course it is when the Thai government froze Thaksin's money he sold up at Man City has he could not afford it. While of course he could run Rovers for less its highly unlikely that Thaksin is buying Rovers The fact the UK government refused his settlement visa could make passing the EPL fit and proper test interesting.

Did I say he was buying someone closed to him is keen on rovers,like kamy said he not comment,it best I dont to.

Oh I don't know about that last bit. Anyone can pass one of those I suspect. Joking aside, surely Rovers owners wouldn't be so stupid to sell to someone like Thaksin and the circles he moves in in football. Oh hang on....

Sorry guys have decided not to hint anymore is it clearly annoys some people on here.

The story is about a takeover. Will give inside track tomorrow if Sunday papers get the story right. If they don't then it is in the best interests of everyone that it is kept quiet.

Is this takeover likely? Or just some interested parties?

Oh I don't know. Persuasion is a wonderful thing.

Right, so the Raos have had an offer for the club a few weeks ago, but have not responded to date. Let's say that this stuff on twitter/786's messages is true. Do anyone think that the Raos would sell, after mortgaging their club for whatever reason? And who'd be prepared to take on the big mess on and off the pitch they've created? Another bunch of spivs wanting a quick buck?

Depends what you want to the club for.

Owning an EPL: club is is like owning a F1 team its a great way to advertise your brand around the world but its not cheap.

You can take the Man City approach and build a world beating team and you get on TV nearly twice a week worldwide with your sponsors name on there.

Fair play 786, at least you are trying to back up what you say now

someone close to Thaksin Shinawatra made the offers weeks back and that offered remains on the table, I will not say must now due that someone from the club reads this forum and I dont want legal action against me.

Ok a rumour FFS

I not changed nothing its about the FA OR KEAN and this takover offers was placed weeks back and still remains on the table.

How long ago?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Sttangelt I lost my interent but back now

Sorry guys have decided not to hint anymore is it clearly annoys some people on here.

The story is about a takeover. Will give inside track tomorrow if Sunday papers get the story right. If they don't then it is in the best interests of everyone that it is kept quiet.

Please let this rumour not be true

Took a while. Got u at last.

As Kamy has already said, Lets see what the papers report, or don't report, Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Venksy broke off talks with one party a few weeks ago with the "We are not selling line" Yes there is interest, and its this interest why everything else has not been reported what everyone craves to know.

Was hoping for a quiet weekend, but what I will say, certain people are actively talking to potential parties should a takeover be needed or wanted.

Archived