BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RoversInsider at it again?

mark1875

had to start a new thread as previous ones locked

roversinsider Blackburn Rovers Spy

INFORMATION...the info is potentially club destroying so pardon me if I wait to see whether there's a better route than on here #Rovers

10 Nov

WILL RELEASE INFORMATION IN THE MORNING! #Rovers

2 hours ago

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope its you not you mate only joking tom :lol: :lol: I was told it was Kamy from here doing it by some people who ever it,should come clean.

It's sure as hell not Kamy, the guy can't even spell some of the first team players names.

Could somebody with English as their first language please translate this for me ?

Actually, it only need punctuation and a little re-arranging.

I hope it's you not you mate. Only joking Tom :lol: :lol:.

I was told by some people, it was Kamy (from here) doing it. Who ever it is should come clean.

the best thing about roversinsider being on twitter is we don't to hear hs bullcrap being 95% is unbelieveable crap.

My favourite is "Samba is not at the game he is in his hotel room with his agent talking about the contract and leaving", when infact Samba was really at the game watching.

He is obviously setting himself up here for a major story so you would think he knows something.

but i'm not confident.

• Backroom

I think a lot of people know the stuff he is talking about but recognise the benefits of keeping it quiet.

I would imagine he has finally come across the info and wants to get it out as some sort of exclusive to give himself credibility.

Could somebody with English as their first language please translate this for me ?

He was told Roversinsider was Kamy, but if not whoever it is should come clean and tell us, stop hiding on twittter.

It's not Kamy, Kamy has a professional reputation to protect, Roversinsider is hidding for a reason.

Actually, it only need punctuation and a little re-arranging.

As you know Glenn I just had a month off for a warning after an interpreted transgression of Guideline 6. Now I'm not normally a whistle blower but that poster screws over Guidelines 2 and 3 on a regular basis. Give a warning each time and I'm sure his written English will improve quickly.

had to start a new thread as previous ones locked

INFORMATION...the info is potentially club destroying so pardon me if I wait to see whether there's a better route than on here #Rovers

10 Nov

WILL RELEASE INFORMATION IN THE MORNING! #Rovers

2 hours ago

Been following his account all morning, sent him 2 messages, guess what.. no tweet from him! He wants the attention but loses all credibility when he doesn't follow up his commitments.

I got my own Twitter account,I love to know who the person is because he thinks he cool with the news,One rovers fan I asked on Twitter,he thinks he from Blackburn Rovers Media team, if it is he would have been sacked.

he made a "claim" that he was found out and sacked from an internal role at Blackburn 3 months ago, but he still has sources even though he was sacked.

Archived