BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RoversInsider at it again?

mark1875

As Kevin Keegan once said I 'd love it to happen or something like that,

But I think the Raos have different ideas unfortunately, they want to expand into Europe with the chicken outlets, we know they have took a £100 million loan out against Rovers future earnings so I reckon that's what the money is for. To me they are just using Rovers as a cash cow and when it's gone they have their outlets and we have sod all.

I can't see any takeover consortium paying over the odds. I hope I am 1,000,000% wrong.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Kamy has already said, Lets see what the papers report, or don't report, Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Venksy broke off talks with one party a few weeks ago with the "We are not selling line" Yes there is interest, and its this interest why everything else has not been reported what everyone craves to know.

Was hoping for a quiet weekend, but what I will say, certain people are actively talking to potential parties should a takeover be needed or wanted.

I believe the fa have advised venkys to sell, correct or not?

As for certain people, club or premier league representatives?

I wonder why Venky's wont sell?

They have screwed up real bad, and are heading for relegation and clearly have no ambition footballwise - that is obvious. So why not sell?

Im pretty sure that if someone gives them an offer to sell - they will accept.

If they have intentions of continue to own us - why the F*** wont they actually start doing some business, like getting a proper manager and getting a CHAIRMAN to run the club like an english club is suppose to be run?????? Cant see any logic here, sorry!! :wacko:

I haven't a clue if there is any truth in what some of the ITK's are saying here, I am only a modest fan who wants the best for my club. But what has brought a smile to my face (which from a football perspective hasn't had much to smile about recently) is the thought of the imposter giving a interview as he departs Brockhall blaming the fans for protesting, bad luck, dew on the grass and any other antithesis to the truth that can come out of his grubby mouth.

Kamy has confirmed it's takeover news in relation to Rovers.

Look at "Northern Rover" on Twitter.

"HUGE" news. We live in hope.

Are the Walkers taking the club back?

You've got it all wrong.

They meant to say we're being screwed over.

being screwed over??????

Rovers have had a baseball bat inserted up their backside for month's.

In the literal sense obviously.

The Walkers buying the club back would be the absolute best case scenario.

The thought of Kean being kicked out fills me joy - though I do worry that it'll be too late to save our Premiership status.

Here we go again. Who thinks that in a few months we will be wishing Venky's had never sold us?

We were dying a death of a thousand cuts under The Trust, but Venky's have chopped the head clean off and used the leftovers for chicken meat.

Could it get any worse than that?

We were dying a death of a thousand cuts under The Trust, but Venky's have chopped the head clean off and used the leftovers for chicken meat.

Could it get any worse than that?

It's just like Pompey.

But without the respected, experienced manager; the top class players; delirious fans, and the FA Cup win...

We just skipped straight to the sad bit.

I honestly struggle to see how it can get any worse Bucky.

New owners come in, the debt remains with the club. They take advice from agents as they know little about football. Kean is removed from his post and a top manager sought. Three weeks later Keith andrews is given the role temporarily. Announces that Kaka and Messi are likely to join in january. They don't but Keith Andrews proudly announces we've signed the new Messi, Jimmy Zahavi.

Edit: Thinking about it, we'd be guaranteed plenty of points with KA in charge :unsure:

Archived