BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RoversInsider at it again?

mark1875

Jimmy Zahavi.

How is young Jimmy doing by the way? I presume we have scouts attending every Falkirk reserves fixture in case he comes on as a sub or something for a minute or two. No point signing someone who we haven't done our homework on is there?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you live on planet earth?

Some of your post are the most deluded drivel I have ever read.

Which part of my post are you alluding to?

Because things can only get better? I've heard that before.

I can almost guarantee that we will get sold to even worse shysters. I don't actually believe that Venky's will sell off Brockhall for example. Let's see what the new guys do.

In hindsight I think I was wrong. I should have said it sounds like brilliant news and everything is going to be just fine.

I don't actually believe that Venky's will sell off Brockhall for example.

Just out of interest, on what basis do you think that? They employ a clown as a manager, have removed the vast majority of people from the club who could have made this work and are taking all their advice from Anderson - for some reason or other. What makes you think Brockhall or any asset belonging to Rovers is in safe hands?

Do you live on planet earth?

Some of your post are the most deluded drivel I have ever read.

It's a fair point. Venky's are bad, but if they are trying to ge shot ASAP they could sell to someone who have even less scruples/business acumen just to get out the door.

That is exactly what happened at Portsmouth.

I hope the FA keep a close eye on whoever comes in - which would make sense if they are putting pressure on Venky's as it is.

Just out of interest, on what basis do you think that? They employ a clown as a manager, have removed the vast majority of people from the club who could have made this work and are taking all their advice from Anderson - for some reason or other. What makes you think Brockhall or any asset belonging to Rovers is in safe hands?

Because I believe they wanted to own a premiership club on the cheap. I don't believe they are asset strippers, even though some people think that they are.

It's a fair point. Venky's are bad, but if they are trying to ge shot ASAP they could sell to someone who have even less scruples/business acumen just to get out the door.

That is exactly what happened at Portsmouth.

I hope the FA keep a close eye on whoever comes in - which would make sense if they are putting pressure on Venky's as it is.

It was the FA that sanctioned Pompey's takeovers. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Which part of my post are you alluding to?

Because things can only get better? I've heard that before.

I can almost guarantee that we will get sold to even worse shysters. I don't actually believe that Venky's will sell off Brockhall for example. Let's see what the new guys do.

In hindsight I think I was wrong. I should have said it sounds like brilliant news and everything is going to be just fine.

YOU can guarantee we will get sold to even worse shysters?

Go on I will bite what proof have you of this ?

Or is it you talking Bucky again.

Go name how you WILL guarantee this.

Because I believe they wanted to own a premiership club on the cheap. I don't believe they are asset strippers, even though some people think that they are.

Why don't you think they're asset strippers? What have they done to date that suggests otherwise? I'll give you a clue, it starts with "no" and ends with "thing".

I believe the fa have advised venkys to sell, correct or not?

It used to be "trust the trust" when talking about our potential sale, now it's "trust Venky's".

The fact that they have been here for a year and haven't sold any of the infrastructure off? That would be a giveaway in my book

But they have just taken cash against our future tv income - thats the same thing (but potentially more money).

Kamy,

On podcast 14, yourself and Philip suggested there were people out there who were interested. Is the story that is coming out tomorrow a journo copying your revelation, or has something developed since the podcast?

I don't want to get into details of who, why, when... I just want to understand if it is a story being built up by a lazy journo. Just trying to prevent dashed hopes!

I am done guys, I got a e-mail from inside the club telling me to shut my gob and others will be seen to the club are not pleased reading comments and I will no longer talk on the subjected guys.

Thats me out I got told off because I was honest and be carefully what you say guys its not a joke.

I am done guys, I got a e-mail from inside the club telling me to shut my gob and others will be seen to the club are not pleased reading comments and I will no longer talk on the subjected guys.

Thats me out I got told off because I was honest and be carefully what you say guys its not a joke.

:lol:

Why did you not say "you shut the (Please don't use that word again) up, this is England" ?

Archived