SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RoversInsider at it again?

mark1875

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GlennPegden Glenn Pegden

Calm down everyone, the last over-hyped story like this turned about to be the name of the new Finance Dir' (know about for months) #rovers

He reckon its that. I been told 2 things its about kean or the FA have finally responded to venkys claims how there brought the club.

Please God let this be true.

One can never be certain, but imagine how it would feel to have our Rovers back...

It's going to be harder than ever to sell the club.

The trust and John Williams tried for 2 years and the best they could find was the idiots from Pune who have probably added another 20m of debt.

• Backroom

takeover move I know someone has been made a offer but the venkys are staying true to their words and kamy please tell us ho you bout the takeover.

How about you tell us how you 'know' about the takeover, you know about a lot of stuff after it comes out don't you?

How about you tell us how you 'know' about the takeover, you know about a lot of stuff after it comes out don't you?

I know this weeks back but though there was no need to post it because some news I like to keep to my self and rightly so,and Tom why dont you reply to your PM on the forum I sent you last night.

• Backroom

I know this weeks back but though there was no need to post it because some news I like to keep to my self and rightly so,and Tom why dont you reply to your PM on the forum I sent you last night.

Ok so if you have known for weeks prove it, tell us the details before they come out.

Chance to prove your credibility here, take the stage, sink or swim.

Ok so if you have known for weeks prove it, tell us the details before they come out.

someone close to Thaksin Shinawatra, is not say must due that the club will not be impressed with me.

someone close to Thaksin Shinawatra made the offers weeks back and that offered remains on the table, I will not say must now due that someone from the club reads this forum and I dont want legal action against me.

Right, so the Raos have had an offer for the club a few weeks ago, but have not responded to date. Let's say that this stuff on twitter/786's messages is true. Do anyone think that the Raos would sell, after mortgaging their club for whatever reason? And who'd be prepared to take on the big mess on and off the pitch they've created? Another bunch of spivs wanting a quick buck?

Right, so the Raos have had an offer for the club a few weeks ago, but have not responded to date. Let's say that this stuff on twitter/786's messages is true. Do anyone think that the Raos would sell, after mortgaging their club for whatever reason? And who'd be prepared to take on the big mess on and off the pitch they've created? Another bunch of spivs wanting a quick buck?

Good points but the snippets we heard on the podcast last week from Kamy and Philipl, who know the identity of the group in question, sounded reassuring.

As I said, we just don't know where the pieces fit together... but I don't know who could come in and do a worse job than Venky's.

Archived