SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ewood banner

sambo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably put there by Kean and Agnew ;)

If so that is less than 1% of the Premier League managers and press office staff. Glen has the full support of the rest of the Premier League managers and press office staff, presumably.

Because the club's manager is inciting this kind of behaviour?

We can blame a lot of things on Kean but this isnt one of them

Glen if you do want to do anything about this then the club has CCTV that does overlook the car park where the school used to be so mention to the police if thats what you want to do.

If the person who did this banner reads on here grow up you sad pathetic little oik we are all rovers fans all have different views on things but dont sink to this level

We are all Rovers fans together, no matter what your views are.

True - but clearly not everyone agrees with what he has instigated

I know of many who feel the flower thing this week is EMBARASSING, and to be honest I agree.

Then you have papers printing his name and saying he is a 'fan leader' - like he speaks for us all, he doesnt!

Before anyone jumps on me for this comment too - im not saying its fair that someone makes a banner like that, just that his name is too much in the press for some peoples liking.

I know of many who feel the flower thing this week is EMBARASSING, and to be honest I agree.

Then you have papers printing his name and saying he is a 'fan leader' - like he speaks for us all, he doesnt!

In Glen's defence the paper going with that headline was nothing to with Glen and he immediately had it corrected!

As for your opinion, indeed many share it and that is all fine

However this action is completely below the belt and below anything expected from any form of human being, an absolute disgrace. Regardless of people's views on Glen or the protest this is pure and simple vulgarity

Cool banner :excl:

moronic post of the week........

Surely that is the paper to blame as Glen went to great lengths yesterday to get that 'fan leader' header removed as he strongly disagreed with it.

However this action is completely below the belt and below anything expected from any form of human being, an absolute disgrace. Regardless of people's views on Glen or the protest this is pure and simple vulgarity

moronic post of the week........

Agree totally.

And what is moronic post of the week?

Tris - Agree again, BUT when you keep putting your name to press releases etc and acting on behalf of fans, its always likely to happen!

Archived