SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cardiff City v Rovers League Cup quarter-final

jim mk2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recieved a reply from Paul Hunt.

He says he will call me tomorrow to discuss the fans concerns and what the clubs intentions regarding refunds for the Cardiff game.

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ASK HIM?

Ask him:

If Kean's initial excuse of us 'forfeiting' the game with a weak team was not true, then why hasn't Kean come out and taken responsibility for the defeat and admitted it was a sub-standard performance.

Recieved a reply from Paul Hunt.

He says he will call me tomorrow to discuss the fans concerns and what the clubs intentions regarding refunds for the Cardiff game.

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ASK HIM?

If he's Deputy CEO, who is CEO?

Well at least some of you got a reply to your e-mails.

I've had nothing since I let them know on Tuesday evening that I was no longer interested in going to Ewood any more.

The place is now dying. It has no heart, no soul, no sense of responsibility to it's "customers." We're not even supporters any more. Like we can go and shop elsewhere for our football; well I may well do just that.

Not far one way is Manchester City, not far the other way is Stockport County. That's going from the sublime to the ridiculous. I've also got the option of Spotland & Boundary Park. Any suggestions anyone? I'll be back into Ewood as soon as the current crop of useless idiots are out of the place.

I've had nothing since I let them know on Tuesday evening that I was no longer interested in going to Ewood any more.

The place is now dying. It has no heart, no soul, no sense of responsibility to it's "customers." We're not even supporters any more. Like we can go and shop elsewhere for our football; well I may well do just that.

Not far one way is Manchester City, not far the other way is Stockport County. That's going from the sublime to the ridiculous. I've also got the option of Spotland & Boundary Park. Any suggestions anyone? I'll be back into Ewood as soon as the current crop of useless idiots are out of the place.

Great shame that a supporter like you has had it. Let's hope its for the time being eh? :angry2:

The plethora of lower non league clubs in the area. It's was I am going to do with my spare time.

Get yourself down to Spotland and back the lads! See if they can manage to avoid the drop.. I'd suggest with the way things are looking they've got more chance of it than Rovers.

You also get the satisfaction of watching a football team not run by clowns!

I went to Rochdale v Chesterfield about 5 or 6 weeks back. Great enjoyment and good atmosphere, I enjoyed every minute of it. Also planning more visits to Chorley and Fleetwood. Also off for an afternoon on the bevy at Preston Grasshoppers RU this Saturday rather than Ewood.

I went to Rochdale v Chesterfield about 5 or 6 weeks back. Great enjoyment and good atmosphere, I enjoyed every minute of it. Also planning more visits to Chorley and Fleetwood. Also off for an afternoon on the bevy at Preston Grasshoppers RU this Saturday rather than Ewood.

1-1 with Gary Jones doing as a captain should and getting the equaliser, on a Tuesday night?

You should have said hello.

1-1 with Gary Jones doing as a captain should and getting the equaliser, on a Tuesday night?

You should have said hello.

Ha ha, I went with a mate who is a Chesterfield ST holder from Penwortham. That chippy behind the away side is awesome.....I had a "rag pudding", fantastic!!!

Archived