BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Realistic targets

AJW

some players who i would consider realistic targets in january , either on loan or small fee , some have been linked some haven't , some we would only bring if players left all are PL based what are your thoughts

Wayne Bridge

Nedum Onouha

Andy Johnson

Damien Duff

Jermaine Pennant

Stephen Ireland

Marouan Chammakh

Darron Gibson

Mohammed Diame

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bridge is well s*** now - a disaster on loan for West Ham last season. Let someone else pick up his massive wages. The rest, however, would probably stroll into our team at the moment.

I don't feel those targets are realistic, though. I bet the January transfer window sees us renew our interest in Tony Warner, while Ade Akinbiyi, Joonas Kolkka and Jerome Anderson's illegitimate son join on free transfers.

Onuoha would be good. I still rate Duff, but he does get injured a fair bit so I would go for someone a bit 'safer'.

Mahamadou Diarra

Frimpong (loan)

Ryo Miyaichi (loan)

Vieirinha

Giovanni dos Santos

Jonathan dos Santos (loan)

Jonathan Soriano

PAOK has done really well in Europe league. No way they let Vierinha go. No way Venky´s will use that money in the window that Vierinha is worth.

Duff? Chamakh? Realistic?!

Look at who the teams at the bottom have loaned in recent years - Cleverly, Welbeck, Wilshere, Sturridge etc. All talented young players yet to establish themselves in the PL. They are the realistic targets.

Emmanuel Frimpong would be my choice.

can he tackle?

If you need a tackler how about Vardis Ofoe or Viktor Elm.

Oussama Assaidi would be ok for you guys,but think he's off to PSG.

Chelsea all over that Vargas guy,could well be Anelka's replacement,but he's talking to 7 others clubs too.

Cannot believe Liverpool are trying to sign Scott Sinclair,Comolli idiot.

Emmanuel Mayuka is another talent playing in the Swiss league,who was put around clubs in Premiership a month ago.

Swiss league,full of cheap talent at the minute,where clubs like yours should be shopping.

I can't think of anyone who has complete control of their senses that would come at the moment.

That could change with a new manager, but then that has it's own problems as to who could work with the owners.

Archived