BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

They obviously thought you looked dodgy, gave me mine without a problem. :P

Ha story of my life. Typical. I shall go back later with names, addresses, and the way it went for me yesterday nothing short of bloody type and inner leg measurements.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Bradshaw scored the winner in a 3-2 victory at Goodison circa 1964. Might be wrong but think he later became a schoolteacher in Blackburn.

:rover: was my sports teacher at shad 72-77 was pretty keen on the pump,he played for crewe when they beat us at ewood 74ish and we all stood at the front of the bburn end singing braddy is a w@nker thinking we were obscure no such luck :wacko::brfc:

Looking forward to this game should be a cracking youth cup game. :brfc:

How any genuine Rovers fan wouldnt want to go to this game dont understand, get yourselves down there :wacko:

Having seen Robbie Cotton a few times. Kean says hes a Stevie G, i'd say hes a more of a Gordon Cowans style type of player.

So come on ye young guns and arte et labore.

Great reading the posts by den, tyrone shoelaces and others about their memories.

always fascinated by things like that. :tu:

Spoke to ticket office on friday. they said JW stand was filling up rapidly, but the BE wasnt filling up.

Hoping that will change and most people get there replacement tickets at tomorrows game.

Looking forward to both legs of this. I remember being gutted when they trashed us on the turf in the 90's. Payback time. lets wipe the floor with em! :rover:

No surprise, this is their biggest game since... well last time time they played us.

I believe coming into the game they will be using logic thusly:

Youth team = 2 tiers down from first team (below reserves) and so first team is youth team x3.

A victory by the young dingles will mean in half a decades time they will be three times better than us.

Dingles outside the ground unable to get in will be calculated at one third actual attendance (normally it would be actual attendance in full but this is a youth game) multiplied by years since they last beat us.

We are similarly obssessed, just without the superiority complex. When not in a relegation battle, theirs is always the first score I look for, and now that they are back where they were before promotion with their seasons petering out before the finale or last ditch attempts for playoffs, it's defintely easing the strain of this season. I'm only starting to appreciate it more now we've got a tad of breathing space.

I believe coming into the game they will be using logic thusly:

Youth team = 2 tiers down from first team (below reserves) and so first team is youth team x3.

A victory by the young dingles will mean in half a decades time they will be three times better than us.

Dingles outside the ground unable to get in will be calculated at one third actual attendance (normally it would be actual attendance in full but this is a youth game) multiplied by years since they last beat us.

128982811486542137.jpg

How do you understand dingle logic? No-one understands dingle logic but dingles, I thought that was a well known fact?

You been on safari or something?

My former boss was one, till I got my revenge for his general dingleness and screwed him over.

I found out some information about the way they make predictions (recent lunar positionings mean that they should be expecting an up turn in results) and their general mathematics whilst in that capacity.

The main thing I was forced to try and accept was that Rovers fans just aren't realists when compared to Burnley fans.

It was under that notion that I began to explore the flawed logic that underpins all dingles general perception.

My former boss was one, till I got my revenge for his general dingleness and screwed him over.

I found out some information about the way they make predictions (recent lunar positionings mean that they should be expecting an up turn in results) and their general mathematics whilst in that capacity.

The main thing I was forced to try and accept was that Rovers fans just aren't realists when compared to Burnley fans.

It was under that notion that I began to explore the flawed logic that underpins all dingles general perception.

So can I ask yourself as a man who has studied psychology extensively one question?

So given your 'Dingle' experience, time spent amongst them and your admitted pursuit of comprehending 'dingle' logic, is it not possible that this may have somehow affected the way you perceive the world and this could be a reason for your current rovers view? Perhaps subconsciously your acquired 'dingle' logic could be influencing your conscious mind and manifesting itself in your rosy outlook at present? You see it's possible the subconscious 'dingle' element would most likely want nothing more than to see Rovers fail, this could then interpreted as pleasure by your conscious mind as the 'dingle' subconscious obviously derives pleasure from whats going on at Rovers. So the pleasure you feel at present towards Rover situation may in fact be a little perverted?

So can I ask yourself as a man who has studied psychology extensively one question?

So given your 'Dingle' experience, time spent amongst them and your admitted pursuit of comprehending 'dingle' logic, is it not possible that this may have somehow affected the way you perceive the world and this could be a reason for your current rovers view? Perhaps subconsciously your acquired 'dingle' logic could be influencing your conscious mind and manifesting itself in your rosy outlook at present? You see it's possible the subconscious 'dingle' element would most likely want nothing more than to see Rovers fail, this could then interpreted as pleasure by your conscious mind as the 'dingle' subconscious obviously derives pleasure from whats going on at Rovers. So the pleasure you feel at present towards Rover situation may in fact be a little perverted?

You must be almost as bored as me this afternoon for typing that out :lol:

I can assure you Burnley's failure (and I go as far as to say destruction - I'm not for 'friendly rivalries', I'd honestly find it funnier if they folded than if they were still around, only a league below us) is second on my wish list after Rovers' survival.

Archived