BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you're going to have to be capable of time travel to go to the first leg...

"Meanwhile, the dates for the Lancashire derby between Burnley and Blackburn Rovers in the other Semi-Final have been set, with the first leg at Ewood Park set for Thursday 22 February and the return match at Turf Moor on Wednesday 28 March." (from FA.com link).

:blink:

If anyone’s thinking of going to the ticket office to get tickets for the away leg then I would suggest you find out the addresses of everyone who getting tickets for beforehand.

I just tried to get tickets for the 6 guys who usually go with but because didn’t know their addresses wouldn’t sell me them until get the info. Seems bit ott for a youth game even thought oppo is the dingles so be warned unless want to make two trips get the necessary details.

If anyone’s thinking of going to the ticket office to get tickets for the away leg then I would suggest you find out the addresses of everyone who getting tickets for beforehand.

I just tried to get tickets for the 6 guys who usually go with but because didn’t know their addresses wouldn’t sell me them until get the info. Seems bit ott for a youth game even thought oppo is the dingles so be warned unless want to make two trips get the necessary details.

They obviously thought you looked dodgy, gave me mine without a problem. :P

Archived