BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

What a marvellous over-reaction.

Braddock - they simply don't help themselves any longer. They will learn the hard way, as they are doing, when commercial income drops like a stone and season tickets collapse.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Rovers v Burnley. Plenty of factors to take into consideration, I'm sure.

What a shame you couldn't get your own seat exactly where you wanted.

Yep - this is a semi-final and only c5,250 seats made available for Rovers' supporters of which 5,000 are in BBE.

As I said, a feckin disgrace with no consideration for those who like to sit in the wings.

Clearly, you struggle with simple concepts.

Yep - this is a semi-final and only c5,250 seats made available for Rovers' supporters of which 5,000 are in BBE.

As I said, a feckin disgrace with no consideration for those who like to sit in the wings.

Clearly, you struggle with simple concepts.

Clearly you look for any excuse to throw your toys out of the pram.

Clearly you look for any excuse to throw your toys out of the pram.

And clearly you haven't an ounce of either common sense or business sense !

Go and play with your toys.

Considering the few that usually bother to turn up to support the Academy even when playing at Ewood only get the choice of the JWL, I'd say that the choice of JWL or Blackburn End was pretty good...

Still it's pretty inconsiderate of the club not to open the whole ground up, don't you think <_<

I think they could have opened 1/2 JW upper instead of the lower, would have caused little inconvenience to the club, but given better seats for the fans.

I actually asked for a ticket in the JWL ( I've got used to watching YC matches at Ewood from there over the years)but the very helpful lady told me that all the decent seats had gone and I was likely to get very wet if it rained if I sat there, so I went for the BBE. Decent omen - last time I sat there for a YC semi was when the team mentioned above with Ryan Robinson in goal beat Liverpool on pens to make the final.

And if nobody moaned what would you have to drone on about?

I'd be able to spend my time making posts on more interesting things rather than having to spell out the simple stuff, I'm sure.

Unfortunately the board doesn't allow me that luxury.

you waited until the day before the game to get tickets that you wanted, I fail to see how that anyone's fault other than your own

Only discovered today that I could go today owing to a postponed trip abroad.

What would you rather do, be a selfish prat, take the seats in advance and then leave them empty ?

He'd have found something else to moan about if it wasn't that.

Grow-up little boy !

Only discovered today that I could go today owing to a postponed trip abroad.

What would you rather do, be a selfish prat, take the seats in advance and then leave them empty ?

Grow-up little boy !

How remiss of the club not to have taken your potential travel arrangements into account.

A sure sign of a general malaise I'd say.

Such anger issues. I'm sure most would expect you to realise you missed out on your preferred seats, buy a ticket and pipe down, then cheer the lads on come the game.

You know, that thing that fans do.

Mercerman, you've posted on the season ticket thread that after this season you're not going to spend another penny with Rovers until Kean and Venkys are gone. So why are you getting so worked up about not getting exactly what you wanted tomorrow night? If you are that disinterested surely you would just be shrugging your shoulders?

I actually asked for a ticket in the JWL ( I've got used to watching YC matches at Ewood from there over the years)but the very helpful lady told me that all the decent seats had gone and I was likely to get very wet if it rained if I sat there, so I went for the BBE. Decent omen - last time I sat there for a YC semi was when the team mentioned above with Ryan Robinson in goal beat Liverpool on pens to make the final.

And knowing it wasa semifinal, that they were advertising the game on the big screen and in the media and considering it was against Burnley they should have understood more than normal would attend. I've been to academy matches before and sat upstairs. There aren't many seats in the JW loer with good views so that should have been a consideration in my opinion.

Gumboots - hoping your seat is our lucky mascot too.

Such anger issues. I'm sure most would expect you to realise you missed out on your preferred seats, buy a ticket and pipe down, then cheer the lads on come the game.

You know, that thing that fans do.

Maybe you could help out with the anger issues on this forum since you became such a prevalent poster and let us all know where you'll be sitting tomorrow?

Maybe you could help out with the anger issues on this forum since you became such a prevalent poster and let us all know where you'll be sitting tomorrow?

I shall not be attending. No doubt that means I'm not a Blackburn Rovers supporter.

Why are these losers spitting their dummys out about where they can sit for this game?

If anything this has to be a positive move, its better having some 5,000 home fans packed together in acouple of tiers than scattered throughout Ewood Park. This will only improve the atmosphere. In fact I'd be happy to have this type of thing done more for early stage cup games too.

Eitherway, it clearly states 'provision will be made' if more seats are required. No big deal.

Bring on the Dingles!

Archived