SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Not sure who's reason for not going is more daft, Tom's or Mercer's.

The lads will be delighted to see as many as possible, they aren't arsed about previous rounds.

And come on Mercer, we ain't all bad in the BBEnd (and bradders won't be there).

Sorry it wasnt that clear, that's not the reason Im not going, I'm actually not going because I've been out most nights this week and not seen much of the family, what I meant is im not making extra effort to be there just because of the opposition.

Any blackburn based members noticed an invasion of blackburn yet ? My barsteward supporting mates hear there's a few thousand hitting blackburn town centre this afternoon.

probably yet more exaggerated myth from that lot!

After getting an unexpected early dart got my ticket at 1.30 this aft, bburn end upper. Been in town all afternoon till now and no sign of any clampets anywere although i haven't been in the boozers. Perhaps their taxi's have got lost again :lol::lol::lol:

Any blackburn based members noticed an invasion of blackburn yet ? My barsteward supporting mates hear there's a few thousand hitting blackburn town centre this afternoon.

probably yet more exaggerated myth from that lot!

As far as I know 3000 tickets have been sold (that has come from the club). A fair number to kids etc. Not aware of any talk or rumours of 'invading' Blackburn this afternoon or any other nonsense

As far as I know 3000 tickets have been sold (that has come from the club). A fair number to kids etc. Not aware of any talk or rumours of 'invading' Blackburn this afternoon or any other nonsense

to be fair 3000 tickets sold is a good effort.....did I just say that?!?! :unsure:

After getting an unexpected early dart got my ticket at 1.30 this aft, bburn end upper. Been in town all afternoon till now and no sign of any clampets anywere although i haven't been in the boozers. Perhaps their taxi's have got lost again :lol::lol::lol:

cheers, tomphil. as i suspected! delusions on grandure again! pathetic! :lol:

another case of "dont believe the hype!" longers!

hopefully we'll take similar numbers to your place next week.

Hoping ewood is rocking tonight. My burnley mates think this game means more to their fans.

disappointing if that's true. we shall see tonight!

If it is 3k plus you have to say good effort but id like to think we would have taken a few over there if the first leg was away. I would think it does mean more a lot of them than us as it is still a big night out at a prem ground lol. Although as usual their goin over the top with this 'were comin to cheer our young lads cause were great fans' crap on some message boards. NO most of them are turning out because its ROVERS as a lot of ours are turning out because its them an no other reason :!:

Drove from the M65 Darwen exit, called at the club shop and came home to Fernhurst Farm around quarter to four and only saw a sprinkling of individuals that you might suspect to be knuckle draggers. Not here en masse yet!

Looking forward to the game and a chance to see our young lads in a big game at Ewood. It will be a bigger turnout because its Burnley but it's also been helped by free entry for season ticket holders.

So well done to

The youth team for progressing to the semis

To the club for their ticket pricing

And to Burnley for reaching this level without an Academy and also the prospect of a big away support.

Now to add another Claret defeat

What will be the odds of getting a late seat? I'm not picky on where, as long as I'm with the Rovers fans of course.

I think you need to be there for 5/6pm and you'll definitely get one I should think, they've opened the whole BBE Upper. And Dingles have now sold 3600 for tonight.

What will be the odds of getting a late seat? I'm not picky on where, as long as I'm with the Rovers fans of course.

I don't think you'll have much choice where you sit now - probably BBE Upper. Best ring the club shop and quick, only 19 minutes left till they are officially no longer able to sell tickets.

Blackburn end upper only i think, tckts off sale at 5pm so get yer skates on lol

Keans released Ramm along with Matty Pearson who is 10 times the player Myles Anderson is!!

To be honest, these are the things that bug me more than losing the likes of Roberts, Andrews, even Salgado. Would Myles Irwin be anywhere near Rovers if it weren't for who Kean's agent is? Doubtful. Yet reportedly decent players have to make way.

I've got a spare - next to me and two pals. Interested ? :D

Archived