BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

How do you book the official travel for the away leg? I can't see anything about it on the website

not surprising - today staff in the club shop 'tickets' bit didn't even know there was a "do" on next week for the Full Members anniversary

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not surprising - today staff in the club shop 'tickets' bit didn't even know there was a "do" on next week for the Full Members anniversary

That's simply because it was originally "An Evening With Colin Hendry and Tony Parkes" and that's the listing it is under. Not another stick to beat the club with...

That's simply because it was originally "An Evening With Colin Hendry and Tony Parkes" and that's the listing it is under. Not another stick to beat the club with...

No, it simply outlines the malaise that has come over ourclub over the last 18 months.....the irony is that these boys were all brought up in the club under the management of the youth recruitment manager Steve Nixon who having been at rovers for years, and is a local lad left his post ladt year and is now head of recruitment at Newcastle......another important cog in the machine gone with JW, TF and SA plus others......

Roversmum is a venkys friend....she's been bought with a bit of indian charm.

No, it simply outlines the malaise that has come over ourclub over the last 18 months.....the irony is that these boys were all brought up in the club under the management of the youth recruitment manager Steve Nixon who having been at rovers for years, and is a local lad left his post ladt year and is now head of recruitment at Newcastle......another important cog in the machine gone with JW, TF and SA plus others......

Roversmum is a venkys friend....she's been bought with a bit of indian charm.

Or she's correct in this case that the evening was billed as an Evening with Tony Parkes and Colin Hendry and the staff in the ticket office, who are not generally that interested in football, didn't realise that it had a significance, i.e. it was to celebrate the Full Members Cup. But don't let that get in the way of Mum bashing. It's the worst thing that Kean has done in some ways. Drive a wedge between fans so we can't even give one another the benefit of the doubt, but are constantly putting one another down.

dingles have sold 1600 for thursday!

I had a conversation, well grunting match with a dingle at work yesterday:

"We're bringing 6000 on Thursday"

"Great, that'll be 2000 more than you brought for the league game then"

"**** *** ********* *******"

:lol:

Believe me mum, the problems I had with the ticket office this week when getting tickets for Burnley suggests that they still don't realise that they are operating a in world where the "customer" needs to be happy with the service they are getting. The ticket office operate in a "take it or leave it" world despite the fact that the customer base is dwindling and that ultimately it's their jobs that will go under the present cost cutting measures.

And when the club are sending our email fliers like the one below to people then of course they are going to go in and ask for tickets for a Full Members Cup anniversary.

Its not Venkys or Keans fault but it's still daft of the club that their ticket office don't know what events they are selling tickets for. It's not like there are 100+ events on sale at any one time.

0,,10303~10599494,00.jpg

Surprised at that 1600 figure, assuming it is true. I've heard nothing this end at all.

As for Dingle logic, we simply use Rovers fans mathematical theory for calculating attendance. Based on this I'd imagine you lot will have sold out the away end and also have 6000-8000 in the home stands for the return leg.

Surprised at that 1600 figure, assuming it is true. I've heard nothing this end at all.

As for Dingle logic, we simply use Rovers fans mathematical theory for calculating attendance. Based on this I'd imagine you lot will have sold out the away end and also have 6000-8000 in the home stands for the return leg.

Eh?

We've no delusions of grandeur when it comes to our away support. Price it right, we'll take a few, otherwise we won't.

You lot on the other hand...

One of the weirdest comments I've ever read. Who constantly brags about their away support? Burnley. Who bragged about their home attendances until we convincingly beat you in the 00/01 season? Burnley. So how on earth is it that Rovers fans have come up with a theory for talking rubbish when it comes to followings?

Bantering with you lot is like bantering with a very slow, very unimaginative dunce. We come up with an jibe, like your incestuous or you exaggerate your away followings ridiculously. Then there's about a 5-10 year pause. Then we start hearing the same insults back at us. You'll be saying we're from Yorkshire next.

Just been to ticket office for 3 tickets. I only have a history of buying 2 so was only allowed 2 tickets.

Ridiculus!

So much for bringing fans back to Ewood Mr Hunt

I imagine that's a police restriction and not one the club would have.

I imagine that's a police restriction and not one the club would have.

Fair enough on having some restrictions but given that I am a season ticket holder and the other two people are 50 and 63 and both from Blackburn, i'd have hoped for some leeway.

One thing you lot are not Longy and that is original,what next....a plane over the ground at half time? :rolleyes:

THE most passionate fans in the world are coming to town in big numbers!

:lol:

They do realise its the youth team not the 1st team dont they :rolleyes: Relegation party, what a bunch of cretins lol Anyway they've got some flawed logic when it comes to this massive away support and passion they always claim to have seein as there was only 3/4 hundred of them at Cardiff the other night, thats from my workmate who was there by the way !

I urge any Rovers fan to read the threads on that Burnley MB and not pee themselves laughing at the hype surrounding this YOUTH CUP GAME....this really is their cup final!!

'' We'll show them what support is about ''

'' It is simply passion something them lot don't understand ''

'' Finishing work at 12:00 and then heading straight over to Blackburn''

...ONLY,ONLY IN BURNLEY. :blink:

Archived