BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

muhammed.magic said: we won't get rid of Kean. I don't think we should either. There's a saying that a manger can only be judges on his second full season. Seriously, bit more patience and we'll ###### the championship.

Oh so by spouting such garbage I take it you condone him getting in a car when totally paraletic and driving it without considering the consequences he could have killed someone you think this is acceptable behaviour for a manager of a football club in the top league and before you say his drink was spiked I like to think the judges in this country do an excellent job sometimes in trying circumstances I think I would rather believe a judge when he states there was no evidence of his drink being spiked and by saying he deserves another chance you are saying this behaviour is acceptable.

Do you also think it acceptable for the manager of a club to slag of the manager who bought him to the club taking the credit for players he never developed and calling his previous manager a crook do you think this is acceptable behaviour?.

Take your time muhammed

so judging by reactions, being negative makes you more of a Blackburn fan :rolleyes:

I think people took a dislike to you just because of your name if I'm honest mate. Some of the stuff I've read recently does push what is acceptable in the modern day.

Archived