BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt get hopes up about this 'Nassar' fella. Rules state you cant own or part own 2 clubs at a time

Not strictly true. Only true if they both play in the same competition and you own 50.01% or more of each club. Own less than that and you can wn shares in as many clubs as you like.

i wonder if any our Norwegian Rovers fans will be taking any "Kean out" banners into the England game on saturday

If I decide to go I'll be a steward so I'm afraid it could affect my football club. I'll consider it anyway though :)

Edit: I prefer Venky's out to be honest, but Kean out is good for starters.

I think people took a dislike to you just because of your name if I'm honest mate. Some of the stuff I've read recently does push what is acceptable in the modern day.

Jesus Christ, what's with the implying racism? This fella came on here spouting about how Kean should not be sacked? It's got naff all to do with his user name. It's to do with the fact that he's talking absolute bullshit

haha ok, fair enough. i'm just an optimistic/realistic person and when i watch the championship i laugh. they have fat old men playing in it

Optimistic is one thing but your talking nuts.

With the bald monkey in charge all we are looking at is league one.

He can't manage to open a bottle without someone spiking it so what hope is there for the FAT IDIOT mamaging a football team.

I am so sick of people either trolling or just being blind to the situation. KEAN is a cancer and like all cancers he needs cutting away, period!

Hate the man with a passion.

we won't get rid of Kean. I don't think we should either. There's a saying that a manger can only be judges on his second full season. Seriously, bit more patience and we'll ###### the championship.

Head dick. Rearrange to make a well known, and very apt, phrase.

Optimistic is one thing but your talking nuts.

With the bald monkey in charge all we are looking at is league one.

He can't manage to open a bottle without someone spiking it so what hope is there for the FAT IDIOT mamaging a football team.

I am so sick of people either trolling or just being blind to the situation. KEAN is a cancer and like all cancers he needs cutting away, period!

Hate the man with a passion.

comparing a below average manager to cancer. bloody hell you're wierd

I thought thats for same country ...

My understanding is that it is "another" football club. Ive read the "fit and proper" test a few times. There is no specific mention of nationality of the clubs. Which makes sense because two clubs could be part of the same competition should they play in Europe.

Jesus Christ, what's with the implying racism? This fella came on here spouting about how Kean should not be sacked? It's got naff all to do with his user name. It's to do with the fact that he's talking absolute bullshit

Well you've summed it up in your first two words haven't you.

I think people took a dislike to you just because of your name if I'm honest mate. Some of the stuff I've read recently does push what is acceptable in the modern day.

cheers pal, do they always jump on anyone with a different opinion? thought this was a messageboard for discussion?

My understanding is that it is "another" football club. Ive read the "fit and proper" test a few times. There is no specific mention of nationality of the clubs. Which makes sense because two clubs could be part of the same competition should they play in Europe.

The fit and proper test is overruled by Uefa on things like this, with the items mentioned in my previous post. This was ratified by the court of arbitration for sport. As long as you dont play in the same club competition and dont own more than 49.99% of each club you can have shares in both.

muhammed.magic is Kean in disguise.....pathetic lame to come here and pretend.

I won't see a game next season with Kean in charge.

Has anyone met Karen Silk? Where did she emerege from, and mapesh gupta is a director, who is this?

cheers pal, do they always jump on anyone with a different opinion? thought this was a messageboard for discussion?

Hey man no problem with you what so ever but when it comes to the bald one my blood boils.

Most on here are at breaking point now and that won't change until it has left the club 100%.

Im afraid so, although i disagree on your opinions,people shouldn't automatically dismiss you as a "troll" (whatever that is) just because they don't agree. Which just shows the majority of the members are nincompoops.

we won't get rid of Kean. I don't think we should either. There's a saying that a manger can only be judges on his second full season. Seriously, bit more patience and we'll ###### the championship.

As subtle as a sledgehammer. I give you a 1/10 for effort.

Archived